FirstGroup PLC (FGP.L)
21 Sep 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 17 (Reuters) - FirstGroup PLC
July 9 (Reuters) - Greyhound Canada::GREYHOUND CANADA TO DOWNSIZE ITS CANADIAN BUSINESS.SAYS EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 31, 2018 OPERATIONS WILL DISCONTINUE IN ALL PROVINCES EXCEPT ONTARIO AND QUEBEC, CANADA-US ROUTES WILL CONTINUE. Full Article
June 1 (Reuters) - FirstGroup PLC
May 31 (Reuters) - FirstGroup PLC
July 19 (Reuters) - UK's Competition and Markets Authority::Firstgroup and MTR have now offered to cap unregulated fares between London and Exeter on both South Western and GWR Services.Reasonable grounds for believing that proposals might be acceptable to remedy the competition concerns on both London-Exeter rail services.Has until 20 September 2017 to consider whether to accept the undertakings, although it may decide to extend this deadline to 15 November 2017. Full Article
* IPO prospectus due around Sept. 20 (Adds CEO quotes from interview)
- Are Homeserve plc, FirstGroup plc and DCC plc Ord Euro0.25 buys after today's updates?
- Why Rolls-Royce Holding plc, BHP Billiton plc and FirstGroup plc may be great recovery prospects
- Are Imperial Brands plc, FirstGroup plc & Norcros plc a buy in today's uncertain market?
- Today's Transport Winners And Losers: Flybe Group PLC, FirstGroup plc And Air Partner plc
- 3 Bargain Blue-Chips: Unilever plc, Electrocomponents plc & FirstGroup plc
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?