FirstGroup PLC (FGP.L)
20 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 19 (Reuters) - UK's Competition and Markets Authority::Firstgroup and MTR have now offered to cap unregulated fares between London and Exeter on both South Western and GWR Services.Reasonable grounds for believing that proposals might be acceptable to remedy the competition concerns on both London-Exeter rail services.Has until 20 September 2017 to consider whether to accept the undertakings, although it may decide to extend this deadline to 15 November 2017. Full Article
LONDON Britain's FTSE 100 outperformed its European peers on Wednesday as solid earnings from Glencore and Lloyds gave a boost to miners and financial shares, helping lift the blue-chip index into positive territory after earlier losses.
- Are Homeserve plc, FirstGroup plc and DCC plc Ord Euro0.25 buys after today's updates?
- Why Rolls-Royce Holding plc, BHP Billiton plc and FirstGroup plc may be great recovery prospects
- Are Imperial Brands plc, FirstGroup plc & Norcros plc a buy in today's uncertain market?
- Today's Transport Winners And Losers: Flybe Group PLC, FirstGroup plc And Air Partner plc
- 3 Bargain Blue-Chips: Unilever plc, Electrocomponents plc & FirstGroup plc
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?