Edition:
United Kingdom

Fairfax India Holdings Corp (FIHu.TO)

FIHu.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange

13.60USD
8:59pm GMT
Change (% chg)

$-0.06 (-0.44%)
Prev Close
$13.66
Open
$13.30
Day's High
$13.75
Day's Low
$13.21
Volume
57,152
Avg. Vol
79,210
52-wk High
$18.49
52-wk Low
$12.26

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Fairfax India Says Intends To Make Normal Course Issuer Bid For Subordinate Voting Shares
Wednesday, 3 Oct 2018 

Oct 3 (Reuters) - Fairfax India Holdings Corp ::FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS CORPORATION: INTENTION TO MAKE A NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID FOR SUBORDINATE VOTING SHARES.FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS - PURCHASE ON TSX, DURING PERIOD COMMENCING OCT 9, 2018, ENDING OCT 8, 2019 OF UP TO 3.5 MILLION SUBORDINATE VOTING SHARES.  Full Article

Fairfax India Enters Into Automatic Share Purchase Plan And Announces Intention To Implement Normal Course Issuer Bid
Friday, 28 Sep 2018 

Sept 28 (Reuters) - Fairfax India Holdings Corp ::FAIRFAX INDIA ENTERS INTO AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLAN AND ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO IMPLEMENT NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID.FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS - NCIB WOULD ALLOW CO TO BUY UP TO 10% OF PUBLIC FLOAT OF ITS SHARES OVER A 12 MONTH PERIOD.  Full Article

Fairfax India Acquires Additional 6 Pct Interest In Bangalore International Airport Limited
Wednesday, 16 May 2018 

May 16 (Reuters) - Fairfax India Holdings Corp ::FAIRFAX INDIA ACQUIRES AN ADDITIONAL 6% INTEREST IN BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED.  Full Article

Fairfax India To Acquire Additional 6% Interest In Bangalore International Airport Ltd
Thursday, 29 Mar 2018 

March 29 (Reuters) - Fairfax India Holdings Corp ::FAIRFAX INDIA TO ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL 6% INTEREST IN BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED.FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS CORP - DEAL FOR AN AGGREGATE INVESTMENT OF APPROXIMATELY $67 MILLION​.FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS - FAIRFAX INDIA CURRENTLY OWNS 48% INTEREST IN BIAL; UPON COMPLETION OF DEAL, WILL OWN COMBINED 54% INTEREST IN BIAL.FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS CORP - SIEMENS WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD 20% STAKE IN BIAL.FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS - ‍TO ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL 6% OF OUTSTANDING SHARES OF BANGALORE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED FROM SIEMENS PROJECT VENTURES GMBH​.  Full Article

Fairfax India Enters Into Automatic Share Purchase Plan
Friday, 29 Dec 2017 

Dec 29 (Reuters) - Fairfax India Holdings Corp ::FAIRFAX INDIA ENTERS INTO AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLAN.FAIRFAX INDIA - IN RELATION TO ANNOUNCED NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID EFFECTIVE OCT 6, ENTERED INTO AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLANWITH DESIGNATED BROKER.  Full Article

Fairfax India qtrly ‍loss per share $0.36​
Thursday, 2 Nov 2017 

Nov 2 (Reuters) - Fairfax India Holdings Corp : :Fairfax India Holdings Corporation: third quarter financial results.Fairfax India Holdings Corp qtrly ‍loss per share $0.36​.Fairfax India Holdings Corp - ‍book value per share of $13.54 at September 30, 2017 increased from $10.25 at December 31, 2016​.  Full Article

Fairfax India to acquire 51% of Saurashtra Freight Private Limited
Monday, 16 Jan 2017 

Fairfax India Holdings Corp : Fairfax India to acquire 51% of Saurashtra Freight Private Limited . Fairfax India Holdings says through unit entered agreement to invest INR 2 billion for a 51% equity ownership in Saurashtra Freight Private Limited .Fairfax India Holdings says Saurashtra Freight will use proceeds to buy container freight station business from Saurashtra Infra and Power Private Limited.  Full Article