Edition:
United Kingdom

Fox Factory Holding Corp (FOXF.OQ)

FOXF.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

58.54USD
18 Oct 2018
Change (% chg)

$-1.85 (-3.06%)
Prev Close
$60.39
Open
$60.00
Day's High
$60.05
Day's Low
$58.34
Volume
68,486
Avg. Vol
83,935
52-wk High
$73.10
52-wk Low
$33.20

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Fox Factory Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.47
Wednesday, 1 Aug 2018 

Aug 1 (Reuters) - Fox Factory Holding Corp ::FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP. ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS.SEES Q3 2018 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.59 TO $0.67.Q2 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.56.Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.47.SEES Q3 2018 SALES $166 MILLION TO $176 MILLION.Q2 SALES $156.8 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $146.7 MILLION.SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.96 TO $2.12.SEES FY 2018 SALES $596 MILLION TO $614 MILLION.Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.48 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.COMPANY RAISES FISCAL 2018 GUIDANCE.  Full Article

Compass Diversified Holdings Announces Retirement Of Alan B. Offenberg And Names Elias J. Sabo As CEO
Tuesday, 16 Jan 2018 

Jan 16 (Reuters) - Compass Diversified Holdings ::COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF ALAN B. OFFENBERG AND NAMES ELIAS J. SABO AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS - ‍SABO WILL ALSO BE APPOINTED TO CO'S BOARD.  Full Article

Carl Nichols To Step Down From Fox Factory Holding Corp Board
Thursday, 21 Dec 2017 

Dec 21 (Reuters) - Fox Factory Holding Corp ::FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP - CARL NICHOLS, MEMBER OF BOARD, NOTIFIED FOX OF PLANS TO STEP DOWN FROM BOARD FOR PERSONAL REASONS, EFFECTIVE JAN 5, 2018.  Full Article

Fox Factory Holding Acquires Certain Assets Of Flagship, DBA Tuscany Motor Co
Friday, 1 Dec 2017 

Dec 1 (Reuters) - Fox Factory Holding Corp ::FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP. ACQUIRES CERTAIN ASSETS OF FLAGSHIP INC., DBA TUSCANY MOTOR COMPANY.FOX FACTORY HOLDING- ACQUIRED 80% OF FLAGSHIP FOR $53.4 MILLION IN CASH FINANCED THROUGH A COMBINATION OF ITS EXISTING CREDIT FACILITY AND CASH ON HAND ​.FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP- AGREEMENT INCLUDES A PROVISION FOR FOX TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 20% OF BUSINESS IN FUTURE.FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP - ‍FOX IS NOT UPDATING ITS Q4 FISCAL 2017 AND FULL YEAR 2017 GUIDANCE​.FOX FACTORY HOLDING CORP- EXPECTS 2018 SALES CONTRIBUTION FROM TUSCANY OF APPROXIMATELY $41 MILLION.FOX FACTORY HOLDING- EXPECTS NON-GAAP ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER DILUTED SHARE CONTRIBUTION FROM TUSCANY OF APPROXIMATELY $0.07 FOR FISCAL 2018​.  Full Article

Fox Factory Holding reports Q3 earnings per share $0.41
Wednesday, 1 Nov 2017 

Nov 1 (Reuters) - Fox Factory Holding Corp :Fox Factory Holding Corp announces third quarter 2017 financial results.Sees q4 2017 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.30 to $0.34.Q3 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.46.Q3 earnings per share $0.41.Sees q4 2017 sales $114 million to $119 million.Q3 sales $127.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $123.9 million.Sees fy 2017 sales $468.5 million to $473.5 million.Q3 earnings per share view $0.43 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

BRIEF-Fox Factory Holding Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.55

* SEES Q2 2018 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.43 TO $0.49