Edition:
United Kingdom

Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPEG.DE)

FPEG.DE on Xetra

37.30EUR
4:35pm GMT
Change (% chg)

€0.20 (+0.54%)
Prev Close
€37.10
Open
€37.05
Day's High
€37.45
Day's Low
€36.45
Volume
61,848
Avg. Vol
24,676
52-wk High
€47.60
52-wk Low
€35.10

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Fuchs Petrolub Expects 2 To 4 PCT EBIT Increase in 2018
Tuesday, 30 Oct 2018 

Oct 30 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE ::DGAP-NEWS: FUCHS RECORDS STRONG ORGANIC GROWTH - WEAKENING IN THE THIRD QUARTER.9M EPS 1.57 EUROS.FOR Q4, LOWER GROWTH RATES CAN BE EXPECTED DUE TO INCREASING GLOBAL TRADE DISPUTES, ECONOMIC UNCERTAINTIES SUCH AS BREXIT AND DIFFICULTIES OF CARMAKERS IN GERMANY AND DECLINING AUTOMOTIVE DEMAND IN CHINA.UPDATING ITS FORECAST FOR CURRENT FINANCIAL YEAR: IT IS EXPECTING SALES REVENUES GROWTH OF 3% TO 5%.EBIT BEFORE ONE-OFF EFFECTS IS EXPECTED AT PREVIOUS YEAR AND INCLUDING INCOME FROM SALE OF AN AT EQUITY SHARE, EBIT WILL INCREASE BY 2% TO 4%.  Full Article

Fuchs Petrolub 9-month EBIT Up 1% To EUR 285 Million
Monday, 22 Oct 2018 

Oct 22 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE ::DGAP-ADHOC: FUCHS ADJUSTS EARNINGS FORECAST FOR THE FULL YEAR.9-MONTH INCREASE IN SALES OF 5% TO EUR 1,953 MILLION (1,862).WE EXPECT OUR SALES GROWTH FOR FULL YEAR TO BE BETWEEN 3% AND 5%.WE EXPECT FY EBIT BEFORE SPECIAL EFFECT AS IN PREVIOUS YEAR (EUR 373 MILLION).9-MONTH EBIT GROWTH OF 1% TO EUR 285 MILLION.WE EXPECT AN EARNINGS GROWTH IN RANGE OF 2% AND 4% FOR FY.  Full Article

Fuchs Petrolub Buys Two Large Properties In Mannheim, Germany
Thursday, 13 Sep 2018 

Sept 13 (Reuters) - FUCHS PETROLUB SE ::OVER THE COURSE OF THE NEXT YEARS, FUCHS WILL INVEST APPROXIMATELY EUR 50 MILLION IN THE EXPANSION OF THE MANNHEIM SITE.PURCHASE OF TWO LARGE PROPERTIES IN IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF ITS CURRENT LOCATION IN MANNHEIM, GERMANY.  Full Article

Fuchs Petrolub Sells Equity Holding In Switzerland
Thursday, 16 Aug 2018 

Aug 16 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE ::FUCHS SELLS EQUITY HOLDING IN SWITZERLAND.SOLD ITS 50% SHARE IN MOTOREX AG LANGENTHAL, FOUNDED IN 1973, FOR CHF 17 MILLION.SOLD SHARE TO FORMER LOCAL PARTNER, MOTOREX-BUCHER GROUP AG IN LANGENTHAL.  Full Article

Fuchs Petrolub Affirms Guidance After H1 Profit Rises 4 Pct
Tuesday, 31 Jul 2018 

July 31 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE ::SAYS INCREASES SALES REVENUES AND EARNINGS IN THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR - FORECAST FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR CONFIRMED.SAYS H1 REVENUE ROSE 5 PERCENT TO 1.311 BILLION EUR.SAYS H1 PROFIT AFTER TAX ROSE 4 PERCENT TO 140 MILLION EUR.OUTLOOK REAFFIRMED.  Full Article

Fuchs Petrolub Acquires Lubricants Business From Comercial Pacific Ltda
Wednesday, 4 Jul 2018 

July 4 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE ::STRENGTHENS PRESENCE IN SOUTH AMERICA WITH THE ACQUISITION OF THE LUBRICANTS BUSINESS FROM COMERCIAL PACIFIC LTDA., CHILE.FUCHS GROUP WILL HOLD 65% OF SHARES IN COMPANY AND COMERCIAL PACIFIC LTDA. REMAINING 35%..  Full Article

Fuchs Petrolub Q1 EBIT Hit By Currency Effects
Friday, 27 Apr 2018 

April 27 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE ::DGAP-NEWS: FUCHS GENERATES CONSIDERABLE INCREASES IN SALES VOLUMES AND SALES REVENUES IN THE FIRST QUARTER - SIGNIFICANT NEGATIVE EXCHANGE RATE EFFECTS.Q1 SALES REVENUES: +4% TO EUR 643 MILLION.CURRENCIES (-6%) BURDEN ORGANIC GROWTH (+10%).Q1 EBIT OF EUR 92 MILLION DOWN 2% ON PREVIOUS YEAR'S HIGH LEVEL DUE TO CURRENCY EFFECTS.OUTLOOK REMAINS UNCHANGED.  Full Article

Fuchs Acquires Fluid Vision Technology Llc
Tuesday, 13 Mar 2018 

March 13 (Reuters) - FUCHS PETROLUB SE ::FUCHS ACQUIRES FLUID VISION TECHNOLOGY LLC.FUCHS PETROLUB SE - ACQUIRED BUSINESS OF WIRELESS SENSOR TECHNOLOGY COMPANY FLUID VISION TECHNOLOGIES, LLC FOR LESS THAN EUR 1 MILLION.  Full Article

Fuchs buys Romanian lubricants business
Thursday, 30 Nov 2017 

Nov 30 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE ::DGAP-NEWS: FUCHS STRENGTHENS PRESENCE IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE WITH ACQUISITION OF LUBRICANTS BUSINESS FROM LUBASYST, ROMANIA.‍LUBASYST GENERATED SALES REVENUES OF AROUND EUR 4 MILLION IN 2016​.‍ACQUISITION INCLUDES CUSTOMER BASE AND WORKFORCE IN PARTICULAR​.  Full Article

Fuchs Petrolub publishes full 9M results after profit warning
Friday, 27 Oct 2017 

Oct 27 (Reuters) - Fuchs Petrolub SE :Fuchs generates growth in sales revenues and earnings - earnings outlook for the whole year adjusted.‍9M sales revenues: +9% to eur 1.9 billion​.9M ‍earnings (EBIT): +2% to eur 281 million​.Says ‍earnings outlook adjusted​.Says ‍is confirming its outlook of sales revenues to grow by 7 to 10% for year 2017​.Says ‍it expects EBIT to be just under or on a par with previous year (eur 371 million)​.‍Says free cash flow before acquisitions will probably not exceed eur 150 million​.  Full Article

German stocks - Factors to watch on Oct. 30

BERLIN, Oct 30 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday: