Games Workshop Group PLC (GAW.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
April 12 (Reuters) - Games Workshop Group PLC
Jan 15 (Reuters) - Games Workshop Group PLC
Dec 7 (Reuters) - Games Workshop Group PLC
Sept 27 (Reuters) - Games Workshop Group PLC
Dec 1 (Reuters) - GAMES WORKSHOP GROUP PLC
MILAN, Aug 5 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 37.7 points off the index. (RIC) COMPANY DIVIDEND STOCK Max (pence) OPTION Shift ASTRAZENEC
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Games Workshop Group plc and PZ Cussons plc Brexit bargain buys
- 4 dividend champions: SCS Group plc (7%), Standard Life plc (6.1%), Games Workshop Group plc (7.4%) and Centrica plc (5.7%)
- Are Hardy Oil & Gas plc And Games Workshop Group PLC More Appealing Buys Than GlaxoSmithKline plc?
- Why I Would Buy Games Workshop Group PLC And Moss Bros Group plc But Sell Rio Tinto plc
- Premium Research: Should I Buy Niche Leader Games Workshop PLC Or International Behemoth Tesco PLC?
- 5 Top Income Stocks Yielding Over 6%: Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Ladbrokes PLC, Games Workshop Group PLC, SSE PLC & LSL Property Services plc