Greencore Group PLC (GNC.L)
18 Jan 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 20 (Reuters) - Greencore Group PLC
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Greencore Group PLC
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Greencore Group PLC
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Greencore Group PLC
July 31 (Reuters) - Greencore Group PLC
May 23 (Reuters) - Greencore Group Plc
LONDON, Jan 7 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 6.6 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) BHP Group 102 (USc)
- Should you buy last week's losers Lakehouse plc (-27%), Lamprell plc (-11%) and Greencore Group (-7%)?
- Will BP plc, Greencore Group plc And Dignity Plc Beat The Index In 2016?
- 3 Stocks Set To Beat Their Rivals: Rio Tinto plc, BAE Systems plc And Greencore Group plc
- Two More Strategies For Beating The Market
- 3 Shares The FTSE 100 Should Beat Today
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs