Genus PLC (GNS.L)
22 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Genus Plc
LONDON, March 5 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 8.31 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) BHP Billito
- 3 Healthcare Stocks With More Downside Than Upside? Shire PLC, Alliance Pharma plc And Genus plc
- AstraZeneca plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Genus plc: Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- GlaxoSmithKline plc, Genus plc And Alliance Pharma plc: 3 Of The Best Health Care Stocks?
- Does Sepura Plc Offer More Value Than Genus plc & SDL plc After A 24% Rally?
- Is AstraZeneca plc A Better Buy Than BTG plc, Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc And Genus plc?
- Are Genus plc And Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc Better Buys Than GlaxoSmithKline plc?