Genus PLC (GNS.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Genus Plc
Sept 6 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 5 points higher at 7,389 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * GSK: British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline Plc said on Wednesday it would cut about 650 positions in the United States related to a global restructuring program it announced in July. * CAPITA: British outsourcer Capita has named Ismail Amla, a managing partner at IBM's Global Services division in North America, to the new role of chief growth office
- 3 Healthcare Stocks With More Downside Than Upside? Shire PLC, Alliance Pharma plc And Genus plc
- AstraZeneca plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Genus plc: Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- GlaxoSmithKline plc, Genus plc And Alliance Pharma plc: 3 Of The Best Health Care Stocks?
- Does Sepura Plc Offer More Value Than Genus plc & SDL plc After A 24% Rally?
- Is AstraZeneca plc A Better Buy Than BTG plc, Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc And Genus plc?
- Are Genus plc And Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc Better Buys Than GlaxoSmithKline plc?