Genus PLC (GNS.L)
19 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Genus Plc
Genus PLC:Says that the board has approved interim dividend of 6.7 pence per share, an increase of 10 pct. on last year's interim dividend of 6.1 pence.Says interim dividend is payable on March 30, 2016 to those shareholders on register at March 4, 2016. Full Article
* GENUS - TRADING WAS IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS IN PERIOD FROM 1 JULY TO 15 NOV 2017 AND CONTINUED TO MAKE GOOD PROGRESS TOWARDS ITS STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES FOR YEAR
- 3 Healthcare Stocks With More Downside Than Upside? Shire PLC, Alliance Pharma plc And Genus plc
- AstraZeneca plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Genus plc: Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- GlaxoSmithKline plc, Genus plc And Alliance Pharma plc: 3 Of The Best Health Care Stocks?
- Does Sepura Plc Offer More Value Than Genus plc & SDL plc After A 24% Rally?
- Is AstraZeneca plc A Better Buy Than BTG plc, Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc And Genus plc?
- Are Genus plc And Dechra Pharmaceuticals plc Better Buys Than GlaxoSmithKline plc?