Go-Ahead Group PLC (GOG.L)
25 Mar 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Go-Ahead Group PLC
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Go-Ahead Group PLC
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Go-Ahead Group PLC
Nov 29 (Reuters) - Go-Ahead Group PLC
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Capita Plc
June 21 (Reuters) - Go-Ahead Group PLC
March 26 (Reuters) - Go-Ahead Group Plc
Nov 30 (Reuters) - GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC
MILAN, March 25 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 4.5 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) BR LAND CO 6.2
- These battered dividend stocks could deliver big gains for shareholders
- Why Berkeley Group Holdings plc, Go-Ahead Group plc & Next plc could be top contrarian choices
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Do today's updates make IGAS Energy plc, Telecom Plus plc and Go-Ahead Group plc 'screaming buys'?
- Are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Senior plc And Go-Ahead Group plc Safe Buys In Uncertain Times?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Go-Ahead Group plc, Michael Page International plc, Crest Nicholson Holdings PLC?