Greggs PLC (GRG.L)
18 Sep 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 31 (Reuters) - Greggs PLC
May 9 (Reuters) - Greggs PLC
LONDON, Sept 3 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 9.24 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Ad
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- ARM Holdings plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc and Greggs plc: 3 of the safest dividends for 'Brexit Britain'!
- These 4 FTSE 250 stars have collapsed in 2016. Get ready to buy!
- Why Esure Group plc, Tullow Oil plc and Greggs plc could be today's top FTSE 250 buys
- My biggest investing regrets so far: Cineworld Group plc, Greggs plc and ARM Holdings plc
- Are Tesco plc, Sports Direct International plc and Greggs plc doomed to fail?