Grainger PLC (GRI.L)
24 Sep 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 3 (Reuters) - Grainger Plc
May 17 (Reuters) - Grainger PLC
May 2 (Reuters) - Grainger PLC
Nov 30 (Reuters) - GRAINGER PLC
Nov 24 (Reuters) - GRAINGER PLC
LONDON, May 21 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 3.20 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence)
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- Grainger PLC, Thomas Cook Group plc And Solo Oil PLC: Should You Buy On Today's News?
- Is This The Perfect Time To Buy Diageo plc, Aviva plc, St Ives PLC And Grainger PLC?
- St. Modwen Properties plc vs Foxtons Group PLC, Countrywide PLC, Savills plc And Grainger PLC
- Why Old Mutual plc, Ferrexpo Plc and Grainger PLC Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today