GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L)
18 Sep 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Sept 18 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Vectura Group PLC
GlaxoSmithKline - FDA Approved Nucala For Use In Children As Young As 6 Years Old With Severe Eosinophilic Asthma
Sept 12 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Aug 27 (Reuters) - Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc
Aug 22 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Aug 21 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline PLC
Aug 12 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline PLC
July 29 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline PLC
July 22 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline PLC
July 8 (Reuters) - Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd <600196.SS>2196.HK::SAYS UNIT SIGNS AGREEMENT TO BUY GLAXOSMITHKLINE PHARMACEUTICALS (SUZHOU) FOR UP TO 250.0 MILLION YUAN ($36.34 million). Full Article
Sept 19 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 14 points lower at 7,300 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * BP: BP Plc began a planned overhaul on Wednesday of the small gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) at its 430,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) Whiting, Indiana, refinery, said sources familiar with plant operations. * GSK: An independent expert panel to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday recommended approval of Glaxo
- How safe is GlaxoSmithKline plc’s dividend?
- Is Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc the best FTSE 100 healthcare stock to own after today’s update?
- Which of these Neil Woodford dividend stocks should you buy today?
- Are these 3 top stocks still mighty income machines?
- 3 blue chip bargains you can't afford to miss!
- Now is the perfect time to buy these 3 healthcare stocks!