Edition:
United Kingdom

GVC Holdings Says To Acquire 51 Pct Equity Capital Of Mars Llc


Monday, 5 Mar 2018 

March 5 (Reuters) - GVC Holdings Plc ::SAYS AGREED TO INITIALLY ACQUIRE 51% OF EQUITY CAPITAL OF MARS LLC.SAYS DEAL WITH A COMMITMENT TO ACQUIRE REMAINING 49% IN 2021.‍TO ACQUIRE AN INITIAL 51% OF EQUITY CAPITAL OF CRYSTALBET FOR A CONSIDERATION OF EUR 41.3M, PLUS A WORKING CAPITAL ADJUSTMENT, TO BE SATISFIED ALL IN CASH FROM EXISTING GVC RESOURCES​.SAYS COMPLETION EXPECTED TO OCCUR BY END OF MARCH 2018.‍OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT TEAM AT CRYSTALBET WILL REMAIN WITH CRYSTALBET, RETAIN FULL EQUITY SHAREHOLDINGS IN CRYSTALBET FOLLOWING INITIAL ACQUISITION​. 

Company Quote

609.6
2.6 +0.43%
9:42am BST