Hill & Smith Holdings PLC (HILS.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Hill & Smith Holdings Says Underlying Operating Profit For Period From Jan 1 to April 30 Lower Than Prior Year
May 17 (Reuters) - Hill & Smith Holdings PLC
LONDON, May 21 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 3.20 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence)
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- 4 smoking small caps for shrewd investors! Avon Rubber plc, Trifast plc, Carclo plc & Hill & Smith Holdings plc
- Why I Would Sell Elementis plc And Buy Hill & Smith Holdings plc
- Should You Buy Hill & Smith Holdings PLC, Kingfisher plc And Cineworld Group plc?
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today
- 10 Dividend Names To Consider Now