Hill & Smith Holdings PLC (HILS.L)
19 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Hill & Smith Holdings PLC:Says board is recommending a final dividend of 13.6p per share (2014: 11.6p per share).Says final dividend, if approved, will be paid on July 1, 2016 to those shareholders on register at close of business on May 27, 2016. Full Article
LONDON, Nov 27 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1.33 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) International
- Should you buy these 3 stocks after today's updates?
- 4 smoking small caps for shrewd investors! Avon Rubber plc, Trifast plc, Carclo plc & Hill & Smith Holdings plc
- Why I Would Sell Elementis plc And Buy Hill & Smith Holdings plc
- Should You Buy Hill & Smith Holdings PLC, Kingfisher plc And Cineworld Group plc?
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today
- 10 Dividend Names To Consider Now