Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN.L)
20 Jun 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Howden Joinery Group Plc
Howden Joinery Group Plc
LONDON, May 21 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 3.20 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence)
- Should you follow directors buying shares at Barclays plc, RSA Insurance Group plc & Howden Joinery Group plc?
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy Quindell Plc, International Personal Finance Plc And Howden Joinery Group Plc?
- Why Imagination Technologies Group plc, Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC And Howden Joinery Group Plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Hitting New Highs
- 3 Shares The FTSE Should Beat Today