Howden Joinery Group PLC (HWDN.L)
23 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Howden Joinery Group Plc
Howden Joinery Group Plc
Howden Joinery Group Plc:Says the board has decided to recommend to shareholders final dividend of 7.1p, giving a total dividend for the year of 9.9p (2014: 8.4p).Says dividend is payable to ordinary shareholders who are on register of shareholders at May 20, 2016 and payable on June 17, 2016. Full Article
Dec 13 British windows and doors retailer Safestyle UK Plc said it expects 2017 full-year underlying pretax profit to come in below market expectations, as demand for its products weakens amid declining customer confidence.
- Should you follow directors buying shares at Barclays plc, RSA Insurance Group plc & Howden Joinery Group plc?
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy Quindell Plc, International Personal Finance Plc And Howden Joinery Group Plc?
- Why Imagination Technologies Group plc, Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC And Howden Joinery Group Plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Hitting New Highs
- 3 Shares The FTSE Should Beat Today