Imperial Brands PLC (IMB.L)
15 Dec 2017
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Japan Tobacco Inc <2914.T>::JAPAN TOBACCO INTERNATIONAL SAYS HAS "WORKED CONTINUOUSLY" TO FACILITATE A CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTION TO PALMER & HARVEY'S CHALLENGES INCLUDING EXTENDING SIGNIFICANT FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL SUPPORT.JAPAN TOBACCO INTERNATIONAL SAYS EFFORTS TO SUPPORT P&H WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL BUT HAS A CONTINGENCY PLAN IN PLACE AND EXPECTS NO SIGNIFICANT INTERRUPTION IN SUPPLY. Full Article
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Imperial Brands Plc
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Imperial Brands Plc
Imperial Brands Plc
Imperial Brands PLC:Declares interim dividend of 47.0 pence per share.Says this dividend will be paid as two payments of 23.5 pence per share on June 30, 2016 and Sept. 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 19 and Aug. 18 respectively. Full Article
Imperial Tobacco Group PLC:Says that it remain well placed to meet expectations for FY 2016 as the company continue to focus on strengthening the business and improving its quality of growth. Full Article
* Saga drops after profit warning (Updates prices, adds quotes, detail)
- 2 Neil Woodford picks for a challenging economic environment
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- 3 Neil Woodford high-yield shares to protect your portfolio from Brexit
- These 5 FTSE 100 stars are looking far too cheap!
- 3 shares Neil Woodford backs despite Brexit 'sideshow'