IMI PLC (IMI.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
June 25 (Reuters) - IMI PLC
May 3 (Reuters) - IMI PLC
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Imi Plc
LONDON, Aug 6 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 39.04 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Astrazeneca
- Should you shun these 3 stocks after today's results?
- Will IMI plc, Filtronic plc and Costain Group plc rise or fall by 20% in 2016?
- 3 Of The Best Ever Dividend Stocks: Royal Dutch Shell Plc, United Utilities Group PLC And IMI plc
- Should You Buy SABMiller plc, IMI plc & Punch Taverns plc After Today's Results?
- Should You Buy IMI plc, Kaz Minerals plc And Alent PLC?
- Barratt Developments Plc And Taylor Wimpey plc Set For FTSE 100 Promotion