Inchcape PLC (INCH.L)
19 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
LONDON Car dealership chain Inchcape said its third-quarter revenue rose 14.6 percent to 2.3 billion pounds ($3.1 billion), driven by strong growth in Singapore and helped by an acquisition in South America.
- 3 hot buys on today's results?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- Today's Updates Make Me Bullish On Hastings Group Hldg PLC, Gym Group PLC And Inchcape plc
- Could The Volkswagen AG Crisis Hammer GKN plc, Jubilee Platinum PLC & Inchcape plc?
- Now Seems Perfect To Buy Diageo plc, Sports Direct International Plc, Ted Baker plc & Inchcape plc
- Why Are Inchcape PLC & Accesso Technology Group PLC Surging Today... And Should You Buy Either?