Investec PLC (INPJ.J)
14 Dec 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 16 (Reuters) - INVESTEC: :H1 NET INTEREST INCOME OF 364.3 MILLION STG VERSUS 313.5 MILLION STG YEAR AGO .H1 PROFIT BEFORE TAXATION OF 326.3 MILLION STG VERSUS 290.7 MILLION STG YEAR AGO .DECLARED A DIVIDEND OF 10.5 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE (2016: 10.0 PENCE).H1 ONGOING OPERATING PROFIT INCREASED 10.5% TO GBP347.5 MILLION (2016: GBP314.5 MILLION) - AN INCREASE OF 0.9% ON A CURRENCY NEUTRAL BASIS.H1 ONGOING ADJUSTED EPS BEFORE GOODWILL, ACQUIRED INTANGIBLES AND NON-OPERATING ITEMS INCREASED 14.8% FROM 25.7 PENCE TO 29.5 PENCE. Full Article
LONDON, Dec 10 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 1 point off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Asso
- Are these 3 fallers too cheap to ignore?
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Investec plc and International Personal Finance plc value plays or value traps?
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Investec plc and G4S plc about to halve their dividends?
- Are Barclays PLC, IG Group Holdings plc And Investec plc Value Plays Or Value Traps?
- Are Dividends From Carillion plc (6.5%), Talktalk Telecom Group PLC (7.2%) And Investec plc (4.6%) Too Good To Miss?
- Glencore PLC, Investec plc & Aberdeen Asset Management plc: Value Traps Or Value Plays?