Edition:
United Kingdom

Inwido AB (publ) (INWI.ST)

INWI.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

82.05SEK
22 Jan 2018
Change (% chg)

-1.20kr (-1.44%)
Prev Close
83.25kr
Open
83.05kr
Day's High
83.20kr
Day's Low
80.75kr
Volume
482,657
Avg. Vol
294,060
52-wk High
129.75kr
52-wk Low
80.75kr

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Inwido aims to up operating EBITA by at least 10 pct annually
Thursday, 9 Nov 2017 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - INWIDO AB (PUBL) :INWIDO'S FINANCIAL AMBITION IS TO INCREASE OPERATING EBITA BY AT LEAST 10 PERCENT ANNUALLY.‍FOR NEXT FEW YEARS, GROUP'S INVESTMENTS ARE ESTIMATED TO CORRESPOND TO SLIGHTLY MORE THAN 3 PERCENT OF SALES​.‍INWIDO WILL REAFFIRM ITS FINANCIAL TARGETS​.  Full Article

Inwido Q3 EBITA down at SEK 172 mln
Monday, 23 Oct 2017 

Oct 23 (Reuters) - INWIDO ::Q3 ‍NET SALES ROSE TO SEK 1,559 MILLION (1,446), REPRESENTING AN INCREASE OF 8 PERCENT​.Q3 ‍EBITA AMOUNTED TO SEK 172 MILLION (212) ​.‍TO STRENGTHEN COMPETITIVENESS, GROUP WILL LAUNCH AN EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM IN Q4 OF 2017​.‍EXPECT TO REDUCE COSTS BY AT LEAST SEK 100 MILLION ON AN ANNUAL BASIS, WITH FULL IMPACT BEING ACHIEVED IN 2019​.  Full Article

Inwido proposes Georg Brunstam new Chairman
Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017 

Oct 11 (Reuters) - INWIDO ::GEORG BRUNSTAM PROPOSED AS NEW CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD IN INWIDO.BRUNSTAM ‍HAS BEEN ACTIVE IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, MOST RECENTLY AS CEO OF HEXPOL​.  Full Article

Inwido signs agreement to acquire e-commerce group Bedst & Billigst
Monday, 9 Oct 2017 

Oct 9 (Reuters) - INWIDO ::INWIDO HAS SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE THE E-COMMERCE GROUP BEDST & BILLIGST.‍ACQUISITION WILL BE A MINOR PART OF INWIDO GROUP AND WILL HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON INWIDO'S EARNINGS PER SHARE 2018​.‍CLOSING OF ACQUISITION IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR EARLY 2018.​.‍PURCHASE PRICE IS IN LINE WITH INWIDO'S REGULAR MULTIPLES AND IS FINANCED BY A NEW BANK LOAN​.ACQUIRES 100 PERCENT OF SHARES OF ‍BEDST & BILLIGST GROUP​.  Full Article

Inwido Q2 EBITA increases 12 pct
Monday, 18 Jul 2016 

Inwido : Q2 EBITA increased to SEK 202 million (180) after items affecting comparability of a negative SEK 6 million (0) . Q2 net sales rose to SEK 1,470 million (1,376), an increase of 2 percent for comparable units adjusted for currency effects . Q2 underlying organic order bookings during quarter increased by 5 percent .Says has not yet seen any major effects of brexit, but is prepared that they may come.  Full Article

Inwido says to acquire CWG Choices in the UK
Friday, 15 Jul 2016 

Inwido : Says signs agreement to acquire CWG Choices in the UK . Says acquires 100 percent of shares in CWG Choices for GBP 11.6 million on a cash- and debt-free basis . Says company has some 180 employees and generated sales of GBP 23 million in 2015 .Says acquisition of CWG Choices is financed through available liquidity and by raising a new bank loan and will have a positive impact on inwido's earnings per share.  Full Article

Inwido completes acquisition of Outrup Vinduer & Døre
Monday, 4 Jul 2016 

Inwido says: Completes acquisition of Outrup Vinduer & Døre in Denmark. . Aacquires 25 percent of the shares for DKK 63 million on a debt-free basis from 16 August 2016. . Theacqusition of 25 percent of the shares will be financed by utilizing existing liqudity and by raising new loans. .The parties have also agreed that the remaining shares will be acquired in early 2018 (65%) and 2019 (10%)..  Full Article

Inwido says competition authority approves Varmelux purchase
Wednesday, 11 May 2016 

Inwido AB :Says competition authority has approved Inwido's acquisition of Varmelux in Finland.  Full Article

Inwido publ AB signs agreement to buy Lampolux
Tuesday, 12 Apr 2016 

Inwido publ AB:Signs agreement to acquire 83 percent of Finnish Varmelux Oy that owns and runs the business under the brand name Lampolux, with an option for the remaining 17 percent.  Full Article

Inwido to buy Danish Outrup Vinduer & Doere
Tuesday, 15 Mar 2016 

Inwido publ AB:Says signed an agreement to acquire 25 pct of shares in Danish window company Outrup Vinduer & Doere.Signs agreement to acquire Outrup Vinduer & Doere in Denmark as part of a changeover between generations Inwido.Acquisition strengthens Inwido's position in Danish market and is expected to generate significant opportunities for expansion and synergies with Inwido's existing operations.Says parties have also agreed that remaining shares will be acquired in early 2018 (65 pct) and 2019 (10 pct).Outrup has about 150 employees and in 2015, sales amounted to about 180 million Danish crowns.  Full Article