ITV PLC (ITV.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 19 (Reuters) - UK's Ofcom::PUBLISHED ASSESSMENT OF RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BRITBOX, A PROPOSED NEW STREAMING SERVICE FROM ITV & BBC, AND BBC'S PUBLICLY-FUNDED ACTIVITIES.PROVISIONALLY FOUND THAT BBC'S PROPOSED INVOLVEMENT WITH ITV IS UNLIKELY TO DISTORT MARKET.PROVISIONALLY FOUND THAT BRITBOX UNLIKELY TO GAIN UNFAIR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE AS RESULT OF ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH BBC'S PUBLIC-SERVICE WORK.PROVISIONALLY CONCLUDED THAT BBC'S INVOLVEMENT IN BRITBOX IS NOT MATERIAL CHANGE TO COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES.PROVISIONALLY CONCLUDED THAT NO FURTHER ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED AHEAD OF BRITBOX LAUNCH. Full Article
May 22 (Reuters) - ITV PLC
Feb 21 (Reuters) - ITV PLC
Sept 19 (Reuters) - :ENDEAVOR IS IN A 2 BILLION STG BID BATTLE WITH ITV FOR CONTROL OF ENDEMOL SHINE, THE TELEVISION PRODUCTION GIANT BEHIND DEAL OR NO DEAL - DAILY TELEGRAPH. Full Article
Nov 10 (Reuters) - Easyjet Plc
* Dollar earners weigh on main index (Adds news items, analyst comment, updates to closing price)
- There has never been a better time to buy ITV plc, British Land Co plc and Carillion plc
- Should ITV plc pay up for Entertainment One Ltd?
- Why are ITV plc and William Hill plc topping M&A charts?
- Brexit has battered these FTSE 100 stocks: Time to buy?
- Three great bargains after today’s news?
- Are Aviva plc, BAE Systems plc and ITV plc the FTSE 100's best bargains?