J D Wetherspoon PLC (JDW.L)
19 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
J D Wetherspoon Plc
J D Wetherspoon plc;:Declared interim dividend of 4.0p per share for the current interim financial period ending Jan. 24, 2016 (2015: 4.0p per share).Says interim dividend will be paid on May 26, 2016 to those shareholders on the register at April 29, 2016. Full Article
British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers posted a smaller full-year profit due to higher costs and said it would not pay an interim dividend in 2018, sending its shares down more than 12 percent in morning trade.
- Are these FTSE 250 pub stocks top buys for income and growth?
- Should you buy J D Wetherspoon plc, ICAP plc and Fenner plc following today's news?
- Are J D Wetherspoon plc, Greene King plc and Whitbread plc the best Brexit-proof shares?
- Should you buy last week's risers J D Wetherspoon plc (+7%), Petropavlovsk plc (+6%) and Sportech plc (+15%)?
- Are Imperial Brands plc, Diageo plc and J D Wetherspoon plc 3 serious takeover targets?
- Should You Sell Diageo plc And J D Wetherspoon plc And Top Up With Fevertree Drinks PLC?