Just Eat PLC (JE.L)
17 May 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
April 26 (Reuters) - CAT ROCK CAPITAL: :INVESTOR CAT ROCK CAPITAL - JUST EAT PLC BOARD SHOULD BE ACTIVELY EVALUATING MERGER WITH POTENTIAL STRATEGIC PARTNERS AVAILABLE TO CO. Full Article
March 6 (Reuters) - Just Eat PLC
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Cat Rock Capital Management LP: :JUST EAT SHOULD INITIATE MERGER DISCUSSIONS WITH INDUSTRY PEERS, SAYS CAT ROCK CAPITAL.CAT ROCK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP SENT AN OPEN LETTER TO JUST EAT PLC'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS.CAT ROCK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SAYS EXPRESSES "DEEP CONCERN" REGARDING JUST EAT'S RECENT APPOINTMENT OF EXECUTIVES.ARGUES THAT A MERGER WITH A "WELL-RUN INDUSTRY" PEER WOULD BE A FAR BETTER OUTCOME FOR JUST EAT SHAREHOLDERS."BOARD REPEATS PAST MISTAKES THAT LED TO FAILED APPOINTMENT OF FORMER CEO PETER PLUMB". Full Article
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Just Eat PLC
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Cat Rock Capital: :SENDS LETTER TO JUST EAT BOARD OF DIRECTORS.SALE OF IFOOD MINORITY STAKE COULD FUND RETURN OF OVER 15 PCT OF MARKET CAP TO JUST EAT SHAREHOLDERS.BENEFICIALLY OWNS ABOUT 13.0 MILLION SHARES OF JUST EAT PLC, REPRESENTING CIRCA 2 PCT OF JUST EAT'S OUTSTANDING SHARES.URGES JUST EAT BOARD TO "SET APPROPRIATE FINANCIAL TARGETS AND LINK MANAGEMENT REMUNERATION"."JUST EAT IS A HIGH-QUALITY BUSINESS WITH SIGNIFICANT GROWTH POTENTIAL".ENCOURAGES JUST EAT BOARD TO CONSIDER STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR NON-CORE ASSETS.SUPPORT JUST EAT MANAGEMENT'S STRATEGY OF BUILDING ITS OWN DELIVERY CAPABILITIES. Full Article
May 1 (Reuters) - Just Eat Plc
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Just Eat Plc
Oct 12 (Reuters) - UK'c Competition and Markets Authority::UK'S CMA - PROVISIONALLY CLEARS JUST EAT / HUNGRYHOUSE MERGER. Full Article
London's main share index dipped on Friday, as Just Eat slumped after Amazon backed rival food delivery firm Deliveroo in a funding round, but losses were limited as exporters were helped by a slide in sterling amid renewed Brexit jitters.
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Centrica plc, Just Eat plc and Sirius Minerals plc simply too expensive?
- 4 stocks for frightened investors! ARM Holdings plc, Just Eat plc, Mitie Group plc and Diageo plc
- Should you avoid some of London's most shorted stocks, Ladbrokes plc, Ocado Group plc and Just Eat plc?
- Why Tesco plc, Debenhams plc and Just Eat plc have 25%+ upside
- Can May's climbers keep going? Barratt Developments plc (+11%), Barclays plc (+6%) & Just Eat plc (+19%)