Jupiter Fund Management PLC (JUP.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 27 (Reuters) - Jupiter Fund Management PLC
LONDON, Aug 6 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 39.04 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Astrazeneca
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- These stocks yield up to 8%! Are they too good to be true?
- 3 financial firecrackers? Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Jupiter Fund Management plc
- 2016 Top Stocks: Lloyds Banking Group plc, Persimmon plc And Jupiter Fund Management plc Quarterly Review
- How Safe Are 6% Dividend Yields At GlaxoSmithKline plc, SSE PLC & Jupiter Fund Management PLC?
- Should You Buy Dividend Giants AstraZeneca plc, Rio Tinto plc & Jupiter Fund Management PLC?