KCOM Group PLC (KCOM.L)
22 Jun 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
May 17 (Reuters) - KCOM Group PLC
Nov 30 (Reuters) - Office of Communications:OFCOM- HAS TODAY PUBLISHED ITS FINAL STATEMENT ON NARROWBAND MARKET REVIEW.OFCOM - OUR FINAL DECISIONS MEAN THAT WHERE COMPETITION IS NOT WORKING EFFECTIVELY, REGULATION WILL APPLY FOR PERIOD 1 DECEMBER 2017 TO 31 MARCH 2021.UK'S OFCOM - DECIDED TO REGULATE BT AND (IN THE HULL AREA) KCOM IN 3 WHOLESALE ACCESS MARKETS: WHOLESALE ANALOGUE FIXED TELEPHONE LINES,.UK'S OFCOM - ALSO DECIDED TO REGULATE TWO MARKETS THAT ENABLE THE DELIVERY OF DIGITAL TELEPHONE SERVICES TO BUSINESSES. Full Article
UK's Office of Communications(Ofcom): Determined there are reasonable grounds for believing that KCOM contravened general condition 3.1(c) from Feb. 25 2009 to 28 dec 2015 . KCOM now has an opportunity to make representations to Ofcom .Reasonable grounds for believing KCOM failed to take sufficient measures to maintain uninterrupted telephone access to emergency services. Full Article
* KCOM GROUP PLC - HAS STARTED PROCESS TO RECRUIT A NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE, IN ORDER TO EFFECT A MANAGED SUCCESSION PLAN FOR GROUP'S LEADERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Are KCom Group plc, Genel Energy plc and Watchstone Group plc a buy after today's news?
- Could Vodafone Group plc, KCOM Group PLC And BT Group plc Jump Start Your Portfolio's Returns?
- Are Talktalk Telecom Group PLC, Telecom plus PLC & KCOM Group PLC Dividends Unmissable?
- Could KCOM Group PLC Be A Better Investment Than BT Group plc?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, KCOM Group plc, Dairy Crest Group plc & Manx Telecom plc For Growth And Income?