KCOM Group PLC (KCOM.L)
16 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 30 (Reuters) - Office of Communications:OFCOM- HAS TODAY PUBLISHED ITS FINAL STATEMENT ON NARROWBAND MARKET REVIEW.OFCOM - OUR FINAL DECISIONS MEAN THAT WHERE COMPETITION IS NOT WORKING EFFECTIVELY, REGULATION WILL APPLY FOR PERIOD 1 DECEMBER 2017 TO 31 MARCH 2021.UK'S OFCOM - DECIDED TO REGULATE BT AND (IN THE HULL AREA) KCOM IN 3 WHOLESALE ACCESS MARKETS: WHOLESALE ANALOGUE FIXED TELEPHONE LINES,.UK'S OFCOM - ALSO DECIDED TO REGULATE TWO MARKETS THAT ENABLE THE DELIVERY OF DIGITAL TELEPHONE SERVICES TO BUSINESSES. Full Article
UK's Office of Communications(Ofcom): Determined there are reasonable grounds for believing that KCOM contravened general condition 3.1(c) from Feb. 25 2009 to 28 dec 2015 . KCOM now has an opportunity to make representations to Ofcom .Reasonable grounds for believing KCOM failed to take sufficient measures to maintain uninterrupted telephone access to emergency services. Full Article
Kcom Group Plc
KCOM Group Plc
* KCOM GROUP PLC - HAS STARTED PROCESS TO RECRUIT A NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE, IN ORDER TO EFFECT A MANAGED SUCCESSION PLAN FOR GROUP'S LEADERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Are KCom Group plc, Genel Energy plc and Watchstone Group plc a buy after today's news?
- Could Vodafone Group plc, KCOM Group PLC And BT Group plc Jump Start Your Portfolio's Returns?
- Are Talktalk Telecom Group PLC, Telecom plus PLC & KCOM Group PLC Dividends Unmissable?
- Could KCOM Group PLC Be A Better Investment Than BT Group plc?
- Five 5%+ Yielders You Can't Afford To Ignore: Centrica PLC, De La Rue plc, KCOM Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc, DX (Group) PLC
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, KCOM Group plc, Dairy Crest Group plc & Manx Telecom plc For Growth And Income?