Edition:
United Kingdom

Keppel Corporation Ltd (KPLM.SI)

KPLM.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore

6.68SGD
4:59am BST
Change (% chg)

$0.13 (+1.98%)
Prev Close
$6.55
Open
$6.55
Day's High
$6.68
Day's Low
$6.55
Volume
1,634,500
Avg. Vol
3,232,354
52-wk High
$7.30
52-wk Low
$5.67

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Keppel Corp Says Keppel Capital Aims To Grow AUM To S$50 Billion By 2022
Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019 

June 25 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::KEPPEL CAPITAL AIMS TO GROW AUM TO S$50 BILLION BY 2022 FROM ABOUT S$29 BILLION AS AT END-2018.  Full Article

Keppel Corp Announces Divestment Of Interests In "HPJ" Limited Liability Enterprise
Wednesday, 8 May 2019 

May 8 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::KEPPEL CORPORATION LTD ANNOUNCES DIVESTMENT OF INTERESTS IN "HPJ" LIMITED LIABILITY ENTERPRISE.DEAL FOR S$1.4 MILLION.  Full Article

Keppel Corp And Aibel Consortium Secure Contract For Dolwin5 Converter Stations
Tuesday, 7 May 2019 

May 7 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::KEPPEL'S SHARE OF CONTRACT IS WORTH ABOUT S$560 MILLION .KEPPEL AND AIBEL CONSORTIUM SECURES MAJOR CONTRACT FOR DOLWIN5 CONVERTER STATIONS.  Full Article

Keppel Corp Priced Issue Of Notes
Monday, 29 Apr 2019 

April 29 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::PRICED ISSUE OF S$150 MILLION 3.00 PER CENT. NOTES DUE 2024 AND S$350 MILLION 3.66 PER CENT. NOTES DUE 2029.NOTES ARE EXPECTED TO BE ISSUED ON OR ABOUT 7 MAY 2019.  Full Article

Keppel Corp Says ‍Keppel Capital, Through AAMTF III To Acquire Properties In Seoul
Monday, 29 Apr 2019 

April 29 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::ALPHA ASIA MACRO TRENDS FUND III ACQUIRES THREE GRADE A FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS IN SEOUL FOR KRW 430 BILLION.TOTAL ACQUISITION PRICE OF ABOUT KRW 430 BILLION, (ABOUT S$510 MILLION).  Full Article

Keppel Corp Increased Limit Of Multi-Currency Medium Term Note Programme From $3 Bln To $5 Bln
Monday, 29 Apr 2019 

April 29 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::FROM APRIL 26, CO INCREASED LIMIT OF MULTI-CURRENCY MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME FROM US$3 BILLION TO US$5 BILLION.  Full Article

Keppel Corp Says Keppel Offshore & Marine's Unit To Develop Autonomous Vessel
Tuesday, 9 Apr 2019 

April 9 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::KEPPEL OFFSHORE & MARINE'S UNIT TO DEVELOP ITS FIRST AUTONOMOUS VESSEL FOR OPERATIONS IN SINGAPORE.KEPPEL O&M SECURED GRANT OF UP TO S$2 MILLION FROM MARITIME PORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE TO DEVELOP AUTONOMOUS TUG.KEPPEL O&M ALSO PARTNERING M1 FOR DATA TRANSFER LINKS FOR SHIP TO SHORE COMMUNICATION & MISSION-CRITICAL IOT MARITIME APPLICATIONS.  Full Article

Keppel Corp Says Alpha Asia Macro Trends Fund III, Keppel Land China, Co-Investors Enters Agreement
Monday, 25 Mar 2019 

March 26 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::ALPHA ASIA MACRO TRENDS FUND III, KEPPEL LAND CHINA, CO-INVESTORS ENTERS SHAREHOLDERS' AGREEMENT.ENTRY INTO SHAREHOLDERS' AGREEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF PRIME COMMERCIAL ASSET IN SHANGHAI.PURSUANT TO SHA, AFTER INITIAL ROUND OF FUNDING JVCO WILL HAVE A PAID-UP CAPITAL OF APPROXIMATELY US$302 MILLION.AAMTF III AND KLCL WILL HAVE A SHAREHOLDING INTEREST OF ABOUT 42.1% AND 29.8% RESPECTIVELY IN JV CO.REMAINING 28.1% SHAREHOLDING INTEREST WILL BE HELD BY OTHER CO-INVESTORS.SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF YI FANG TOWER.  Full Article

Keppel Corporation Enters Rig Construction Contract With Awilco Worth About $425 Mln
Friday, 22 Mar 2019 

March 22 (Reuters) - Keppel Corporation Ltd ::ENTRY INTO RIG CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT WITH AWILCO FOR MID-WATER HARSH ENVIRONMENT RIG WORTH ABOUT US$425MILLION.KEPPEL HAS FINALIZED AND ENTERED INTO RIG CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT WITH AWILCO.TRANSACTION NOT EXPECTED TO HAVE ANY MATERIAL IMPACT ON EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR CURRENT FY.  Full Article

Konnectivity Pte Announces Close Of Voluntary Unconditional General Offer For M1 Limited
Monday, 18 Mar 2019 

March 18 (Reuters) - KONNECTIVITY PTE ::ANNOUNCES CLOSE OF VOLUNTARY UNCONDITIONAL GENERAL OFFER FOR M1 LIMITED.POST ACQUISITION, CO EXPECTED TO HOLD 80.69% OF M1 WITH REMAINING 19.31% HELD BY KEPPEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS & TRANSPORTATION.  Full Article

SE Asia Stocks-Most rise on hopes China will push ahead with U.S. trade talks

* China to go ahead with talks despite Trump's threat * Malaysia awaits policy rate decision * Thai stocks fall after holiday By Nikhil Subba May 7 Southeast Asian stocks recovered on Tuesday on expectations China will still go ahead with trade talks after U.S. prepared to impose tariffs on more Chinese goods from Friday, while some economies in the region awaited rate-cut decisions. Asian shares remained fragile after U.S. President Donald Trump's latest thr