Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE.L)
16 Aug 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 25 (Reuters) - Lancashire Holdings Ltd
May 24 (Reuters) - Lancashire Holdings Ltd
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Marsh:MARSH- AVERAGE GLOBAL INSURANCE PRICING INCREASED IN Q4 2017 FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE Q1 2013.MARSH- PRICE RISE DRIVEN LARGELY BY GLOBAL PROPERTY INSURANCE PRICING, AFFECTED BY LARGE CATASTROPHE LOSSES IN Q3.MARSH- AVERAGE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE PRICING INCREASED BY 0.8% IN Q4 2017, COMPARED TO A DECREASE OF 1.9% IN Q3 2017.MARSH- GLOBALLY, PROPERTY INSURANCE PRICING INCREASED 3.2% IN Q4 2017, COMPARED TO A 2.4% DECREASE IN THE PREVIOUS QUARTER.MARSH- REGIONALLY, AVERAGE INSURANCE PRICING INCREASED IN THE UK, LATIN AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA IN Q4 2017.MARSH- US CYBER INSURANCE PRICING INCREASED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN Q4 2017 SINCE Q4 2016.MARSH- AVERAGE INSURANCE PRICING DECREASED IN THE US, CONTINENTAL EUROPE, AND ASIA. Full Article
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Lancashire Holdings Ltd
Nov 2 (Reuters) - Lancashire Holdings Ltd
Sept 1 (Reuters) - Lancashire Holdings Ltd
MILAN, Aug 5 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 37.7 points off the index. (RIC) COMPANY DIVIDEND STOCK Max (pence) OPTION Shift ASTRAZENEC
- Are these three financial stocks a buy after today's results?
- Three dividend champions on special offer: Lancashire holdings limited, ITV plc and Next plc
- Are 9%+ Yields At NAHL Group PLC, Vedanta Resources plc & Lancashire Holdings Limited Too Good To Last?
- Top Insurance Stocks For 2016: Admiral Group plc, RSA Insurance Group plc & Lancashire Holdings Limited
- Should I Sell Aviva plc And Buy RSA Insurance Group plc And Lancashire Holdings Limited?
- Why Are Lancashire Holdings Limited, Xtract Resources PLC, Kenmare Resources plc & Serco Group plc Rising Today?