Edition:
United Kingdom

Manz AG (M5ZG.DE)

M5ZG.DE on Xetra

36.65EUR
21 Sep 2018
Change (% chg)

€-0.15 (-0.41%)
Prev Close
€36.80
Open
€36.50
Day's High
€37.00
Day's Low
€35.85
Volume
8,713
Avg. Vol
7,257
52-wk High
€40.85
52-wk Low
€28.33

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Manz Receives Further Planned Payment For CIGS Orders
Monday, 20 Aug 2018 

Aug 20 (Reuters) - MANZ AG ::RECEIVES FURTHER PLANNED PAYMENT FOR CIGS MAJOR ORDERS.PAYMENT OF APPROXIMATELY 67 MILLION EUROS RECEIVED IN AUGUST.FOLLOW-UP ORDERS EXPECTED IF PROJECT CONTINUES SUCCESSFULLY.  Full Article

Manz Wins Major Order For Display Production Solutions
Thursday, 9 Aug 2018 

Aug 9 (Reuters) - Manz AG ::DGAP-NEWS: MANZ AG WINS MAJOR ORDER FOR DISPLAY PRODUCTION SOLUTIONS.ORDER, WITH A TOTAL VOLUME OF 90 MILLION USD (APPROX. 76 MILLION EUROS), HAS COME FROM ONE OF CHINA'S LARGEST DISPLAY MANUFACTURERS.MANZ - ORDER IN SEGMENT ELECTRONICS WILL EFFECT REVENUES AND EARNINGS IN 2018 AND 2019, WITH A SHARE OF 30 % FALLING WITHIN 2018 AND REMAINING 70 % WITHIN 2019.EARNINGS AND REVENUES HAVE ALREADY BEEN INCLUDED IN 2018 MANZ AG FORECAST.  Full Article

Manz Says CEO Hoerner-Marass To Leave At The End Of 2018
Thursday, 26 Jul 2018 

July 26 (Reuters) - Manz AG ::MANZ AG: CEO HOERNER-MARASS TO LEAVE MANZ AG AT HIS OWN REQUEST AT THE END OF 2018.SUPERVISORY BOARD INTENDS TO APPOINT MANAGING BOARD MEMBER MARTIN DRASCH AS FUTURE CHAIRMAN OF THE MANAGING BOARD.  Full Article

Manz Receives Order For Pilot Line For Laser Structuring Of Sheet Metal
Tuesday, 17 Jul 2018 

July 17 (Reuters) - Manz AG ::RECEIVES MAJOR ORDER FROM ONE OF THE LARGEST IRON AND STEEL CONGLOMERATES IN IN THE WORLD.MAJOR ORDER AMOUNTING TO MORE THAN 20 MILLION EUROS FOR PILOT LINE FOR LASER STRUCTURING OF SHEET METAL.  Full Article

Manz: Strategic Cooperation In Microelectronics Area
Thursday, 28 Jun 2018 

June 28 (Reuters) - Manz AG ::STRATEGIC COOPERATION IN THE MICROELECTRONICS AREA OPENS UP NEW PROSPECTS IN THIS ATTRACTIVE, FUTURE-ORIENTED FIELD.FIRST ORDER RECEIVED FROM COOPERATION PARTNERS WITH MORE THAN 5 MILLION EUR VOLUME.STARTED A STRATEGIC COOPERATION WITH ONE OF MOST INFLUENTIAL MICROELECTRONICS ENTERPRISES IN CHINA AND PEP INNOVATION PTE LTD.  Full Article

Manz Receives Order For Battery Production Line From The E-Mobility Sector
Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018 

April 18 (Reuters) - MANZ AG ::ORDER FOR BATTERY PRODUCTION LINE FROM THE E-MOBILITY SECTOR.ORDER VOLUME IS IN LOWER DOUBLE-DIGIT MILLION-EURO RANGE.ORDER WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON REVENUES AND EARNINGS IN FISCAL YEARS 2018 AND 2019.  Full Article

Manz Expects Significantly Higher Revenue And Profits For 2018
Thursday, 29 Mar 2018 

March 29 (Reuters) - MANZ AG ::DGAP-NEWS: MANZ AG EXPECTS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER REVENUE AND PROFITS FOR 2018.‍2018: REVENUE INCREASE OF 10-14 % AND SLIGHTLY POSITIVE OPERATING EBIT EXPECTED​.  Full Article

Manz Parts Ways With CFO Gunnar Voss Von Dahlen
Monday, 26 Mar 2018 

March 26 (Reuters) - Manz Ag ::COMPANY PARTS WAYS WITH CFO GUNNAR VOSS VON DAHLEN.SUPERVISORY BOARD HAS DISMISSED CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER GUNNAR VOSS VON DAHLEN WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.REASON GIVEN BY COMPANY INCLUDES DIVERGENT OPINIONS ABOUT COMPANY'S STRATEGIC DIRECTION IN FUTURE.FOR NOW, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CFO WILL BE ASSUMED BY CEO ECKHARD HÖRNER-MARASS AND COO MARTIN DRASCH.  Full Article

Manz 9-month EBIT turns to profit of 0.8 million euros
Tuesday, 14 Nov 2017 

Nov 14 (Reuters) - MANZ AG ::9-MONTH ‍REVENUE ABOUT 15 % HIGHER THAN PREVIOUS YEAR AT 193 MILLION EUROS​.9-MONTH ‍EBITDA OF 8.5 MILLION EUROS (PREVIOUS YEAR: -15.2 MILLION EUROS)​.9-MONTH ‍EBIT OF 0.8 MILLION EUROS (PREVIOUS YEAR: -25.7 MILLION EUROS​.OUTLOOK 2017: ‍CONTINUES TO EXPECT A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN REVENUES TO AT LEAST 350 MILLION EUROS​.‍EXECUTIVE BOARD SEES COMPANY ON TARGET, WITH AN ORDER BACKLOG OF 287.3 MILLION EUROS AS OF SEPTEMBER 30, 2017​.OUTLOOK 2017: ‍EXPECTS SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED AND POSITIVE EBIT VERSUS PREVIOUS YEAR (-35.9 MILLION EUROS).  Full Article

Manz AG: no mandatory offer by anchor shareholder Shanghai Electric
Friday, 26 May 2017 

May 26 (Reuters) - MANZ AG ::NO MANDATORY OFFER BY ANCHOR SHAREHOLDER SHANGHAI ELECTRIC.OPTION TO CONCLUDE A VOTING AGREEMENT WITH DIETER MANZ NOT EXERCISED BY DEADLINE ON MAY 24, 2017.CEO DIETER MANZ REMAINS PRIMARY SHAREHOLDER OF COMPANY.  Full Article

France's Saft targets new generation battery production from 2020

PARIS France's Saft, a unit of energy company Total , expects its four-way European battery alliance to begin mass production of new generation lithium-ion batteries from early 2020.