Edition:
United Kingdom

Mitchells & Butlers PLC (MAB.L)

MAB.L on London Stock Exchange

307.50GBp
19 Jul 2019
Change (% chg)

5.00 (+1.65%)
Prev Close
302.50
Open
305.00
Day's High
308.50
Day's Low
302.00
Volume
439,010
Avg. Vol
323,969
52-wk High
312.50
52-wk Low
235.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Mitchells & Butlers H1 Pretax Profit 75 Mln Stg Vs 69 Mln Stg
Thursday, 23 May 2019 

May 23 (Reuters) - Mitchells & Butlers PLC ::H1 PRETAX PROFIT 75 MILLION STG VERSUS 69 MILLION STG YEAR AGO.LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GROWTH OF 4.1% IN FIRST HALF.HY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT GROWTH OF £10M TO £151M (H1 2018 £141M).HY TOTAL REVENUE OF £1,186M (H1 2018 £1,130M).HY PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF £75M (H1 2018 £69M).LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES(A) IN LAST 33 WEEKS, INCLUDING PERIOD SINCE HALF YEAR, HAVE GROWN BY 3.8%.LOOKING FORWARD, WHILST WE EXPECT MARKET WE OPERATE IN TO REMAIN TOUGH AND WITH LIMITED VISIBILITY.MITCHELLS & BUTLERS - CONTINUE TO CLOSELY MONITOR BREXIT DEVELOPMENTS AND WORKING TO DEVELOP CONTINGENCY PLAN ALONGSIDE MAIN SUPPLY CHAIN PARTNERS.COST INFLATION CONTINUES TO ADVERSELY IMPACT SECTOR.  Full Article

Revolution Bars Says Appointment Of Rob PitcherAs New CEO
Thursday, 8 Feb 2018 

Feb 8 (Reuters) - Revolution Bars Group Plc ::APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.APPOINTMENT OF ROB PITCHER, WHO WILL JOIN BOARD OF REVOLUTION BARS GROUP PLC AS ITS NEW CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.FOLLOWING ROB'S APPOINTMENT, KEITH EDELMAN WILL REVERT TO HIS PREVIOUS ROLE AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN.  Full Article

Mitchells & Butlers says ‍Trading Through Core Three Week Festive Season Was Strong​
Friday, 12 Jan 2018 

Jan 12 (Reuters) - Mitchells & Butlers Plc ::‍TRADING THROUGH CORE THREE WEEK FESTIVE SEASON WAS STRONG, WITH LFL SALES GROWTH OF 3.9%​.‍CHRISTMAS DAY WAS A RECORD TAKING DAY WITH LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GROWTH OF 5.4% AND 225,000 MEALS SOLD​.‍"OVER FULL 7 WEEK PERIOD SINCE OUR LAST UPDATE OUR SALES PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN ENCOURAGING"​."ALTHOUGH TRADING IMPACTED BY ADVERSE WEATHER PARTICULARLY IN RUN UP TO FESTIVE SEASON".MITCHELLS & BUTLERS - ‍ON AN UNADJUSTED BASIS, LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GROWTH IN YEAR TO DATE WAS 1.1% AND TOTAL SALES HAVE INCREASED BY 0.5%, IMPACTED BY DISPOSALS.ADJUSTED LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GROWTH WAS 1.6% OVER PREVIOUS 7 WEEKS AND 2.2% IN YEAR TO DATE.​.‍WE EXPECT TO COMPLETE AROUND 270 REMODELS AND CONVERSIONS IN FULL YEAR​.‍HAVE OPENED 2 NEW SITES AND COMPLETED 114 CONVERSIONS AND REMODELS IN FINANCIAL YEAR TO DAT​.  Full Article

Mitchells & Butlers reports lower FY pretax profit of 77 mln stg
Thursday, 23 Nov 2017 

Nov 23 (Reuters) - Mitchells & Butlers Plc ::FY PRETAX PROFIT 77 MILLION STG VERSUS 94 MILLION STG YEAR AGO.FINAL DIVIDEND 5 PENCEPER SHARE.FY ‍TOTAL REVENUE OF £2,180M (FY 2016 £2,086M)​.‍FY 2017 PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF £77M (FY 2016 £94M)​.FY 2017 ‍BASIC EARNINGS PER SHARE 15.1P (FY 2016 21.6P)​.‍FINAL DIVIDEND OF 5.0P RECOMMENDED​.‍IN FIRST 7 WEEKS OF NEW FINANCIAL YEAR LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES HAVE GROWN BY 2.3%​.‍FULL YEAR LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES A UP 1.8%​.  Full Article

Mitchells & Butlers says 51-weeks ‍total sales up by 2.9 pct
Thursday, 21 Sep 2017 

Sept 21 (Reuters) - MITCHELLS & BUTLERS PLC ::AS PREVIOUSLY ADVISED, MARGINS FOR FULL YEAR WILL BE BELOW LAST YEAR DUE TO INFLATIONARY COST PRESSURES.HAVE OPENED 13 NEW SITES AND COMPLETED 236 CONVERSIONS AND REMODELS IN FINANCIAL YEAR TO DATE.MARKET HAS BEEN MORE CHALLENGING IN RECENT WEEKS, PARTICULARLY GIVEN POOR WEATHER THIS YEAR WHICH SPECIFICALLY IMPACTED DRINK SALES​.‍TOTAL SALES HAVE INCREASED BY 2.9% IN YEAR-TO-DATE​.‍TOTAL LIKE FOR LIKE SALES GREW 1.8% IN 51 WEEKS TO SEPT. 16​.‍EXPECT TO DELIVER A FULL YEAR PERFORMANCE IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS​.  Full Article

Photo

Global trade worries weigh down FTSE 100; pub chain Ei surges on deal

Britain's FTSE 100 followed other major stock markets lower on Thursday as initial batches of corporate earnings jangled nerves over global growth, while losses for London's mid-cap index were capped by a buyout of pub operator Ei Group.