Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC (MONY.L)
18 Jan 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 17 (Reuters) - Cat Rock Capital: :SENDS LETTER TO JUST EAT BOARD OF DIRECTORS.SALE OF IFOOD MINORITY STAKE COULD FUND RETURN OF OVER 15 PCT OF MARKET CAP TO JUST EAT SHAREHOLDERS.BENEFICIALLY OWNS ABOUT 13.0 MILLION SHARES OF JUST EAT PLC, REPRESENTING CIRCA 2 PCT OF JUST EAT'S OUTSTANDING SHARES.URGES JUST EAT BOARD TO "SET APPROPRIATE FINANCIAL TARGETS AND LINK MANAGEMENT REMUNERATION"."JUST EAT IS A HIGH-QUALITY BUSINESS WITH SIGNIFICANT GROWTH POTENTIAL".ENCOURAGES JUST EAT BOARD TO CONSIDER STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR NON-CORE ASSETS.SUPPORT JUST EAT MANAGEMENT'S STRATEGY OF BUILDING ITS OWN DELIVERY CAPABILITIES. Full Article
Oct 4 (Reuters) - Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC
July 19 (Reuters) - Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC
May 1 (Reuters) - Just Eat Plc
March 29 (Reuters) - Moneysupermarket.Com Group Plc
Oct 17 (Reuters) - Moneysupermarket.Com Group Plc
LONDON Investors gave their backing to Just Eat's global growth drive on Thursday, sending its shares higher even though new investments in Brazil and Mexico will weigh on the takeaway group's full-year core earnings.
- Should you buy these 3 stocks following today's results?
- Are Halfords Group plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Ashmore Group plc dividend buys after today's news?
- Is today a good buying opportunity for Moneysupermarket.Com Group plc, Cobham plc and Monitise plc?
- Should you follow director selling at ASOS plc, Moneysupermarket.com Group plc and Accesso Technology Group plc?
- Can Greggs plc, WH Smith plc & Moneysupermarket.com Group plc reverse this year's losses?
- Are N Brown Group plc, Hochschild Mining Plc & Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC Buys After Today's News?