Marshalls PLC (MSLH.L)
22 Jun 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
March 14 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Oct 11 (Reuters) - MARSHALLS PLC
LONDON, June 4 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 10.6 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Associated
- Should you buy these climbers after today's results?
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Marshalls plc, Quadrise Fuels International plc and IMImobile plc star buys after today's updates?
- Whitbread plc, Shire plc and Marshalls plc beg your attention following the referendum sell-off
- Should you buy Marshall Motor Holdings plc, Bonmarche Holdings plc and Lonmin plc after today's major share price moves?
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?