Marshalls PLC (MSLH.L)
17 Jan 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Oct 11 (Reuters) - MARSHALLS PLC
Marshalls PLC:Recommends final dividend of 4.75 pence (2014: 4.00 pence) per share which.Also declares supplementary dividend of 2.00 pence per share this year; this supplementary dividend is discretionary and non-recurring.Says final ordinary dividend of 4.75 pence per ordinary share will, subject the shareholders' approval at the Annual General Meeting on 18 May 2016, be paid alongside the supplementary dividend of 2.00 pence per share on 8 July 2016 to shareholders on the register at 3 June 2016. Full Article
* acquisition of CPM group limited for a total cash consideration of £38.3m
- Should you buy these climbers after today's results?
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Marshalls plc, Quadrise Fuels International plc and IMImobile plc star buys after today's updates?
- Whitbread plc, Shire plc and Marshalls plc beg your attention following the referendum sell-off
- Should you buy Marshall Motor Holdings plc, Bonmarche Holdings plc and Lonmin plc after today's major share price moves?
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?