Marshalls PLC (MSLH.L)
21 Sep 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc MSLH.L::INTERIM DIVIDEND UP 18 PERCENT TO 4 PENCEPER SHARE.HY NET DEBT OF £48.9 MILLION (31 DECEMBER 2017: £24.3 MILLION), REFLECTING PURCHASE OF CPM FOR £41.4 MILLION.2020 STRATEGY CONTINUES TO DELIVER LONG-TERM SUSTAINABLE EBITDA GROWTH, HIGH ROCE AND A STRENGTHENED BRAND.CAPITAL EXPENDITURE OF £28 MILLION PLANNED FOR 2018.REVENUE FOR 6 MONTHS ENDED 30 JUNE 2018 GREW BY 12 PER CENT TO £244.3 MILLION.RECENT TRADING HAS BEEN STRONG AND GROUP HAS CONTINUED TO EXPERIENCE STRONG ORDER INTAKE.REVENUE IN BOTH JUNE AND JULY IS UP 21 PER CENT AGAINST PRIOR YEAR PERIOD.BOARD REMAINS CONFIDENT OF ACHIEVING ITS EXPECTATIONS FOR 2018.HY OPERATING PROFIT INCREASED TO £33.5 MILLION (2017: £29.8 MILLION) WITH OPERATING MARGINS SLIGHTLY AHEAD AT 13.7 PER CENT VERSUS. 13.6 PERCENT.MARSHALLS - SELF HELP PROGRAMME TO SUPPORT ORGANIC GROWTH IS PROGRESSING WELL; INTEGRATION OF CPM GROUP ON TRACK WITH POST ACQUISITION TRADING STRONG. Full Article
March 14 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Marshalls Plc
Oct 11 (Reuters) - MARSHALLS PLC
Aug 16 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 20 points at 7,518 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * RANK GROUP: British bingo and casino operator Rank Group's full-year pre-tax profit fell more than 40 percent, its Hong Kong-listed owner Guoco Group Ltd said in a statement on Thursday. * SPORTS DIRECT: Philip Day, owner of the Edinburgh Woollen Mill Group, is in discussions with landlords to take over several House of Fraser stores in a move that
- Should you buy these climbers after today's results?
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Marshalls plc, Quadrise Fuels International plc and IMImobile plc star buys after today's updates?
- Whitbread plc, Shire plc and Marshalls plc beg your attention following the referendum sell-off
- Should you buy Marshall Motor Holdings plc, Bonmarche Holdings plc and Lonmin plc after today's major share price moves?
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?