Edition:
United Kingdom

Mutares AG (MUXG.DE)

MUXG.DE on Xetra

9.34EUR
10:31am GMT
Change (% chg)

€0.04 (+0.43%)
Prev Close
€9.30
Open
€9.36
Day's High
€9.40
Day's Low
€9.28
Volume
9,225
Avg. Vol
18,287
52-wk High
€20.60
52-wk Low
€8.58

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Mutares Sells BSL Pipes & Fittings
Wednesday, 28 Nov 2018 

Nov 28 (Reuters) - Mutares AG ::DGAP-NEWS: MUTARES SELLS BSL PIPES & FITTINGS.PARTIES HAVE AGREED NOT TO DISCLOSE POSITIVE PURCHASE PRICE..MUTARES HAD ACQUIRED COMPANY FROM FRENCH GROUP GÉNOYER IN 2015..  Full Article

Mutares Q3 Adjusted EBITDA At EUR 6.3 Million
Thursday, 22 Nov 2018 

Nov 22 (Reuters) - Mutares AG ::DGAP-NEWS: MUTARES AG: MUTARES AG: TRANSACTION-RICH THIRD QUARTER, MANAGEMENT BOARD CONFIRMS OUTLOOK FOR 2018.GROUP REVENUES IN Q3 AT EUR 182.5 MILLION (Q2/2018: EUR 238.1 MILLION).GROUP EBITDA AT EUR 5.4 MILLION (Q2/2018: EUR 25.0 MILLION).Q3 ADJUSTED EBITDA AT EUR 6.3M AND YTD 09/2018 AT EUR 15.7 MILLION (YTD 06/2018: EUR 9.3 MILLION).MANAGEMENT BOARD TARGETS FOR 2018 AT LEAST ONE FURTHER TRANSACTION.  Full Article

Mutares H1 Reported Group EBITDA At EUR 21.6 Mln
Thursday, 27 Sep 2018 

Sept 27 (Reuters) - MUTARES AG ::H1 GROUP SALES OF EUR 467.0 MILLION (+14% COMPARED TO PRIOR-YEAR PERIOD).H1 REPORTED GROUP EBITDA WAS EUR 21.6 MILLION AND, AS EXPECTED, BELOW EBITDA OF FIRST HALF OF 2017 (EUR 31.4 MILLION).OUTLOOK CONFIRMED FOR 2018.  Full Article

Mutares Expands Into UK With Foundation Of Mutares UK
Thursday, 9 Aug 2018 

Aug 9 (Reuters) - MUTARES AG ::EXPANDS INTO UK WITH FOUNDATION OF MUTARES UK.  Full Article

Mutares Acquires UK Provider Of Vehicle Services From Knorr-Bremse
Monday, 6 Aug 2018 

Aug 6 (Reuters) - Mutares Ag ::DGAP-NEWS: INVESTMENT COMPANY MUTARES ACQUIRES UK PROVIDER OF VEHICLE SERVICES FROM KNORR-BREMSE.CLOSING OF TRANSACTION EXPECTED UNTIL AUTUMN 2018.NEW PLATFORM INVESTMENT WITH ANNUAL SALES OF APPROX. GBP 75 M.  Full Article

Mutares Reaches Amicable Solution To Several Years Of Litigation
Friday, 3 Aug 2018 

Aug 3 (Reuters) - Mutares AG ::DGAP-ADHOC: MUTARES AG REACHES AMICABLE SOLUTION TO SEVERAL YEARS OF LITIGATION.MUTARES - LEGAL DISPUTE BETWEEN MUTARES AND DIEHL AKO STIFTUNG & CO. KG REGARDING ACQUISITION OF PHOTOVOLTAICS BUSINESS UNIT BY INDIRECT MUTARES SUBSIDIARY PLATINUM GMBH AND ALL OTHER RELATED LEGAL DISPUTES WERE SETTLED AMICABLY.AS PART OF SETTLEMENT MUTARES AG HAS COMMITTED ITSELF TO A ONE-TIME PAYMENT OF EUR 7.5 MILLION TO DIEHL.MUTARES - PRELIMINARY AMOUNT IN DISPUTE OF CLAIMS ASSERTED BY DIEHL BEFORE RAVENSBURG REGIONAL COURT AMOUNTED TO APPROX EUR 22.5 MILLION PLUS INTEREST.MUTARES - EXPECTS THIS AGREEMENT TO HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT OF EUR 5.5 MILLION ON ANNUAL RESULT BASED ON PROVISIONS ALREADY FORMED.  Full Article

Mutares: Balcke-Duerr Group Buys KSS Consulting
Wednesday, 1 Aug 2018 

Aug 1 (Reuters) - Mutares AG ::DGAP-NEWS: MUTARES AG: BALCKE-DÜRR GROUP WITH STRATEGIC ACQUISITION IN THE GROWING MARKET OF POWER PLANT DECONSTRUCTION.SUBSIDIARY OF MUTARES BUYS KSS CONSULTING GMBH & CO. KG WITH EFFECT FROM 1 AUGUST 2018.  Full Article

Mutares Unit Donges Steeltec to acquire Kalzip Group
Thursday, 26 Jul 2018 

July 26 (Reuters) - Mutares AG ::FORMS ITS SUBSIDIARY DONGES STEELTEC INTO A NEW PLATFORM WITH FIRST ADD-ON ACQUISITION.SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE KALZIP GROUP.  Full Article

STS Group: Greenshoe Option Of 172,172 Shares Exercised
Tuesday, 3 Jul 2018 

July 3 (Reuters) - STS GROUP AG ::GREENSHOE OPTION IN THE AMOUNT OF 172,172 SHARES EXERCISED / STABILIZATION PERIOD AFTER IPO ENDED.FREE FLOAT AMOUNTS TO 36.20% OF SHARE CAPITAL.REMAINING 63.80% OF ISSUED SHARES ARE HELD BY MUTARES AG AS STRATEGIC MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER.  Full Article

Mutares Q1 Group Revenues Of Approx. EUR 229 Mln
Tuesday, 26 Jun 2018 

June 26 (Reuters) - Mutares AG ::DGAP-NEWS: MUTARES AG: FIRST QUARTER WITH REVENUE GROWTH ACCORDING TO PLAN.GROUP EBITDA Q1 2018 OF APPROX. EUR (3) MILLION SEASONALLY AFFECTED.Q1 GROUP REVENUES OF APPROX. EUR 229 MILLION.PLANS, AS OF TODAY, AT LEAST THREE FURTHER TRANSACTIONS IN 2018 FINANCIAL YEAR.  Full Article