National Express Group PLC (NEX.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Oct 3 (Reuters) - National Express Group PLC
Dec 4 (Reuters) - National Express Group Plc
Oct 26 (Reuters) - National Express Group Plc
LONDON, Aug 26 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 0.8 points off the index. RIC COMPANY DIVIDEND STOCK IMPACT (pence) OPTION AUTO TRADER 4.6
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Are National Express Group plc, OneSavings Bank plc & Novae Group plc dividend buys after today's updates?
- Are Dividends At National Express Group PLC, Diageo plc And UBM plc About To Explode?
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?
- FirstGroup plc Slides: Is National Express Group PLC Or Go-Ahead Group plc A Better Buy?
- Buses & Railways: A Safe Investment Right Now?