National Express Group PLC (NEX.L)
19 Jul 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Oct 3 (Reuters) - National Express Group PLC
Dec 4 (Reuters) - National Express Group Plc
Oct 26 (Reuters) - National Express Group Plc
LONDON, July 8 (LPC) - UK transport group National Express has tapped NatWest for the first corporate loan referencing the sterling overnight index average (Sonia), in a significant step as the market transitions away from Libor to alternative risk free rates (RFR).
- Are National Express Group plc, OneSavings Bank plc & Novae Group plc dividend buys after today's updates?
- Should you buy Experian plc, National Express Group plc and Centaur Media plc today?
- Are Dividends At National Express Group PLC, Diageo plc And UBM plc About To Explode?
- Does FirstGroup plc's Earnings Beat Make It A Better Buy Than Stagecoach Group plc or National Express Group plc?
- FirstGroup plc Slides: Is National Express Group PLC Or Go-Ahead Group plc A Better Buy?
- Buses & Railways: A Safe Investment Right Now?