Edition:
United Kingdom

Nibe Industrier AB (NIBEb.ST)

NIBEb.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

79.90SEK
19 Jan 2018
Change (% chg)

0.06kr (+0.08%)
Prev Close
79.84kr
Open
79.86kr
Day's High
80.46kr
Day's Low
78.96kr
Volume
617,546
Avg. Vol
533,930
52-wk High
90.30kr
52-wk Low
69.20kr

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Nibe acquires 60 pct of Briskheat Corp in U.S.
Monday, 15 Jan 2018 

Jan 15 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB ::REG-NIBE INDUSTRIER AB ACQUIRES 60% OF THE SHARES IN BRISKHEAT CORPORATION IN USA.NIBE HAS ALSO AGREED TO ACQUIRE THE REMAINING 40% OF BRISKHEAT´S OUTSTANDING SHARES AT A LATER TIME.BRISKHEAT HAS ABOUT 650 EMPLOYEES, ANNUAL SALES OF $39 MUSD AND AN OPERATING MARGIN ABOVE 15%.  Full Article

Nibe buys 60 pct stake in U.S's Gaumer with sales of $25 mln
Monday, 18 Dec 2017 

Dec 18 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier Ab ::REG-NIBE INDUSTRIER AB ACQUIRES 60 PCT OF THE SHARES IN GAUMER COMPANY INC. BASED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS.NIBE HAS ALSO AGREED TO ACQUIRE THE REMAINING 40 PCT OF GAUMER´S OUTSTANDING SHARES AT A LATER TIME..GAUMER IS ONE OF NORTH AMERICA´S LEADING DESIGNERS AND MANUFACTURERS OF ELECTRIC HEATERS, CONTROLS AND TURN-KEY ENGINEERED SYSTEMS FOR THE POWER GENERATION, OIL & GAS AND PETROCHEMICAL MARKETS.GAUMER HAS JUST OVER 115 EMPLOYEES, ANNUAL SALES OF $25.2 MUSD .  Full Article

Nibe says buys stake in Italy's Rhoss S.p.A.
Thursday, 23 Nov 2017 

Nov 23 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier AB :NIBE SAYS BUYS 45 PERCENT OF SHARES IN ITALIAN RHOSS S.P.A AND HAS OPTION TO BUY REMAINING 55 PERCENT.SAYS RHOSS HAS ABOUT 300 EMPLOYEES AND SALES OF ABOUT 68 MLN EUROS.  Full Article

Nibe Q3 pretax profit in line with expectations
Thursday, 16 Nov 2017 

Nov 16 (Reuters) - Nibe Industrier Ab ::Jan-Sept sales totalled SEK 13,653 million (SEK 10,478 million).Jan-Sept profit after net financial items amounted to SEK 1,489 million.Reuters poll: Nibe Jan-Sept sales were seen at SEK 13,849 mln, pretax profit at SEK 1,500 mln.Says remains cautiously positive about the year (2017) overall.  Full Article

Nibe says to acquire main parts of Enertech Group
Wednesday, 28 Sep 2016 

Nibe : Says acquires the main parts of British owned Enertech Group . Says acquired group has around 460 employees . Says sales amounted to SEK 830 million in 2015 (GBP 72.7 million) with an operating margin of 4.8 pct . Says among many well-known brands in acquired group of companies most well-known is CTC .Says transaction requires approval by anti-trust authorities in Sweden and Germany, from which a decision can be expected in Q4.  Full Article

Nibe H1 pretax profit just above forecast
Friday, 19 Aug 2016 

Nibe : Jan-June sales rose by 3.7% to SEK 6,343 million (SEK 6,115 million) . Jan-June profit after net financial items rose by 12.8% to SEK 645 million (SEK 572 million) .Reuters Poll: Nibe Jan-June sales were seen at SEK 6,315 million, pretax profit SEK 635 million.  Full Article

Nibe says to acquire CCG from LSB industries for $364 million
Thursday, 12 May 2016 

Nibe : Says to acquire Climate Control Group (CCG) from LSB Industries Inc for $364 million . Says announces herewith its plans for a rights issue relating to Nibe shares worth SEK 3,000 million within due course following completion . Says agreed to pay NYSE listed LSB Industries, U.S. manufacturing group and owner of CCG, a total purchase price of $364 million .Says at year-end 2015, CCG had 1,259 employees and net sales of $274 million.  Full Article

Nibe Q1 pretax beats forecasts
Thursday, 12 May 2016 

Nibe : Q1 sales rose by 3.1 pct to SEK 3,042 million (SEK 2,950 million) . Q1 profit after net financial items rose by 17.5 pct to SEK 268 million (SEK 228 million) . Reuters Poll: Nibe Q1 sales were seen at SEK 3,092 Mln, pre tax profit SEK 265 million . “The year has begun on a positive note, but was haracterised by mixed demand in our markets,” says Gerteric Lindquist, MD and Group CEO of NIBE. For the original story click here: https://cns.omxgroup.com/cds/DisclosureAttachmentServlet?messageAttachmentId=571319 Further company coverage: [NIBEb.ST] (Stockholm Newsroom) ((stockholm.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +46 (0)8-700 10 10;)).  Full Article

Nibe Industrier Q1 sales rise to SEK 3.04 billion
Thursday, 12 May 2016 

Nibe Industrier AB : Q1 sales rose by 3.1 pct to 3.04 billion Swedish crowns ($374 million) (2.95 billion crowns year ago) .Q1 operating profit rose by 13.3 pct to 298 million crowns (263 million crowns year ago).  Full Article

Nibe Industrier AB says acquires 50 pct in Air-Site AB
Monday, 4 Apr 2016 

Nibe Industrier AB:Says acquires 50 pct of shares in Air Site AB – ventilation experts.Says company has 14 employees, annual sales of about 26 million Swediswh crowns and an operating margin of around 10 pct.  Full Article