Edition:
United Kingdom

NMC Health PLC (NMC.L)

NMC.L on London Stock Exchange

2,319.00GBp
17 Jun 2019
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
2,319.00
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
640,784
52-wk High
4,376.00
52-wk Low
2,110.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

BRIEF-NMC Health Closes KSA JV, Upgrades Outlook
Tuesday, 28 May 2019 

Repeats to widen distribution:NMC HEALTH PLC - CLOSING OF KSA JV TRANSACTION.NMC HEALTH PLC - FORMATION OF NMC KSA JOINT VENTURE COMPLETED WITH HIGHER STAKE IN CARE.NMC HEALTH PLC - CLOSING OF DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS SIGNED ON 4 MARCH 2019 IN RELATION TO FORMATION OF JOINT VENTURE.NMC HEALTH PLC - NMC HEALTHCARE OWNS 53% STAKE IN NMC KSA, WHILE GOSI OWNS REMAINING 47%.NMC HEALTH PLC - NMC WILL CONTROL OPERATIONS AND BOARD OF JOINT VENTURE ENTITY..NMC HEALTH PLC - NMC KSA WILL RECOGNIZE INCOME FROM CARE AS SHARE OF PROFIT FROM AN ASSOCIATE.NMC HEALTH PLC - UNDERLYING GUIDANCE FOR 2019 HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO REFLECT IMPACT OF JV, AS WELL AS CONSOLIDATION OF BOSTON IVF.NMC HEALTH PLC - 2019 REVENUES GUIDANCE: USD 2,500-2,540M (PREVIOUS GUIDANCE: USD 2,425-2,465M).NMC HEALTH PLC - 2019 EBITDA GUIDANCE: USD 575-585M (PREVIOUS GUIDANCE: USD 566-576M).NMC HEALTH PLC - 2019 NET INCOME TO EQUITY HOLDERS GUIDANCE: USD 320-330M.NMC HEALTH PLC - IMPACT OF BOSTON IVF HAS BEEN INCORPORATED, WHICH WILL ADD C. USD 25MN TO LEASE LIABILITIES.  Full Article

NMC Health Closes KSA JV, Upgrades Outlook
Tuesday, 28 May 2019 

May 28 (Reuters) - NMC Health PLC ::NMC HEALTH PLC - CLOSING OF KSA JV TRANSACTION.NMC HEALTH PLC - FORMATION OF NMC KSA JOINT VENTURE COMPLETED WITH HIGHER STAKE IN CARE.NMC HEALTH PLC - CLOSING OF DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS SIGNED ON 4 MARCH 2019 IN RELATION TO FORMATION OF JOINT VENTURE.NMC HEALTH PLC - NMC HEALTHCARE OWNS 53% STAKE IN NMC KSA, WHILE GOSI OWNS REMAINING 47%.NMC HEALTH PLC - NMC WILL CONTROL OPERATIONS AND BOARD OF JOINT VENTURE ENTITY..NMC HEALTH PLC - NMC KSA WILL RECOGNIZE INCOME FROM CARE AS SHARE OF PROFIT FROM AN ASSOCIATE.NMC HEALTH PLC - UNDERLYING GUIDANCE FOR 2019 HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO REFLECT IMPACT OF JV, AS WELL AS CONSOLIDATION OF BOSTON IVF.NMC HEALTH PLC - 2019 REVENUES GUIDANCE: USD 2,500-2,540M (PREVIOUS GUIDANCE: USD 2,425-2,465M).NMC HEALTH PLC - 2019 EBITDA GUIDANCE: USD 575-585M (PREVIOUS GUIDANCE: USD 566-576M).NMC HEALTH PLC - 2019 NET INCOME TO EQUITY HOLDERS GUIDANCE: USD 320-330M.NMC HEALTH PLC - IMPACT OF BOSTON IVF HAS BEEN INCORPORATED, WHICH WILL ADD C. USD 25MN TO LEASE LIABILITIES.  Full Article

NMC Health Closes Transaction on Saudi Arabia Joint Venture
Sunday, 26 May 2019 

May 26 (Reuters) - NMC HEALTH NMCL.L::UPDATES ON SAUDI ARABIA JOINT VENTURE.CLOSES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS SIGNED IN RELATION TO FORMATION OF JOINT VENTURE IN HEALTHCARE SECTOR OF THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA .JOINT VENTURE IS FORMED BY NMC’S CONTRIBUTION OF ITS FIVE ASSETS IN SAUDI ARABIA AND 250 MILLION RIYALS OF ADDITIONAL CASH INJECTION BY NMC AT CLOSING.GENERAL ORGANIZATION FOR SOCIAL INSURANCE (GOSI) AND HASSANA’S CONTRIBUTED THEIR 38.88% STAKE NATIONAL MEDICAL CARE CO (CARE)AT A PRICE OF 54 RIYALS PER SHARE.JOINT VENTURE NMC KSA HAS ACQUIRED ADDITIONAL 10.3% OF CARE'S SHARE CAPITAL THROUGH PRIVATELY NEGOTIATED DEALS WITH THE COUNTERPARTIES.AGGREGATE SHAREHOLDING OF NMC KSA IN CARE REACHES TO 49.2% OF CARE'S SHARE CAPITAL.  Full Article

NMC Health Buys Majority Stake In Boston IVF
Thursday, 9 May 2019 

May 9 (Reuters) - NMC Health PLC ::NMC HEALTH PLC ACQUIRES BOSTON IVF TO CREATE THE MOST DIVERSIFIED AND EXPERIENCED FERTILITY NETWORK IN THE WORLD.NMC HEALTH PLC - HAS ACQUIRED A MAJORITY STAKE IN BOSTON IVF.  Full Article

NMC Health Says Comfortable With 2018, 2019 Guidance
Monday, 10 Dec 2018 

Dec 10 (Reuters) - NMC Health PLC ::TRADING UPDATE.MANAGEMENT REMAINS COMFORTABLE WITH FINANCIAL GUIDANCE IT PROVIDED FOR 2018 AND 2019.KSA JOINT-VENTURE PROGRESSING WELL, FINAL AGREEMENT EXPECTED TO BE SIGNED IN EARLY Q1 2019.OPTED TO REVISE KPIS FOR MANAGEMENT LTIP TO "BETTER ALIGN WITH SHAREHOLDER VALUE CREATION".NMC HEALTH - TO INCREASE EBITDA GROWTH PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENT FOR 2019 LTIP AWARDS FROM 5-15% TO 10-18% (CAGR) AT THRESHOLD AND MAXIMUM RESPECTIVELY.TO INTRODUCE AN ADDITIONAL UNDERPIN CAPTURING CONVERSION OF EBITDA TO NET INCOME.FY REVENUE IN 2017 WAS $1.6 BILLION.  Full Article

NMC Health Raises FY Core Earnings, Revenue Growth
Monday, 22 Oct 2018 

Oct 22 (Reuters) - NMC Health PLC ::CAPITAL MARKETS DAY & POSITIVELY REVISED GUIDANCE.NOW ANTICIPATE INCREASE OF 2% IN REVENUE GROWTH FROM 22% TO 24% AND INCREASED EBITDA GUIDANCE FROM $465M TO $480M BY YEAR-END 2018.2019 GUIDANCE WILL ALSO POINT TOWARDS CONTINUATION OF STRONG ORGANIC GROWTH.REVENUE FORECAST TO INCREASE BY 22-24% AND EBITDA IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE BY 18-20% IN 2019.2019 GUIDANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF IFRS 16.2019 GUIDANCE DOES NOT REFLECT IMPACT OF ANTICIPATED FINANCIAL CONSOLIDATION OF NATIONAL MEDICAL CARE CO.CONFIDENT ON LONGER-TERM MARGIN GUIDANCE FOR CO AND NMC REMAINS ON TRACK TO ACHIEVE 25% EBITDA MARGIN BY 2020/2021.FORMALIZATION OF JV WITH HASSANA/GOSI ON TRACK FOR COMPLETION DURING Q4.  Full Article

NMC Health Says ‍FY Adjusted Net Profit Up 43.2 Pct​
Wednesday, 7 Mar 2018 

March 7 (Reuters) - Nmc Health Plc ::FY REVENUE ROSE 31.3 PERCENT TO 1.603 BILLION USD.FINAL DIVIDEND 13 PENCEPER SHARE.‍FY ADJUSTED NET PROFIT $236.6 MILLION, UP 43.2%​.  Full Article

NMC updates on regulatory approval in Saudi Arabia
Monday, 25 Sep 2017 

Sept 25 (Reuters) - NMC Health Plc ::NMC RECEIVES ALL REGULATORY APPROVALS FOR LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY IN JEDDAH.HAS RECEIVED ALL REGULATORY APPROVALS FOR ITS LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY, CHRONIC CARE SPECIALTY MEDICAL CENTER IN JEDDAH, KSA.  Full Article

NMC Health says H1 revenue rose 34 pct
Wednesday, 23 Aug 2017 

Aug 23 (Reuters) - Nmc Health Plc :H1 REVENUE ROSE 34 PERCENT TO 775.2 MILLION USD.REPORTED REVENUES INCREASED BY 34.0% YEAR-ON-YEAR TO REACH US$775.2M IN H1.H1 EBITDA REACHED US$170.7M (+47.3% YOY), RESULTING IN A GROUP EBITDA MARGIN OF 22.0%.H1 ADJUSTED NET PROFITS ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS INCREASED TO US$105.7M (+56.0% YOY).  Full Article

UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 13

June 13 Britain's FTSE 100 index opened up 0.1% on Thursday.