Edition:
United Kingdom

NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWH_u.TO)

NWH_u.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange

11.64CAD
5:05pm GMT
Change (% chg)

$-0.12 (-1.02%)
Prev Close
$11.76
Open
$11.77
Day's High
$11.77
Day's Low
$11.60
Volume
296,696
Avg. Vol
415,461
52-wk High
$11.84
52-wk Low
$9.27

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT Q4 Adjusted FFO Per Share C$0.20
Thursday, 7 Mar 2019 

March 7 (Reuters) - NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT ::Q4 REVENUE ROSE 5.6 PERCENT TO C$89.1 MILLION.Q4 ADJUSTED FFO PER SHARE C$0.20.NORMALIZED AFFO PER UNIT FOR Q4 2018 OF $0.22.Q4 FFO PER SHARE VIEW C$0.20 -- REFINITIV IBES DATA.  Full Article

Northwest Announces Acquisition Of 11 Property, $1.2 bln Australian Hospital Portfolio From Healthscope
Friday, 1 Feb 2019 

Jan 31 (Reuters) - :NORTHWEST ANNOUNCES THE ACQUISITION OF AN 11 PROPERTY, $1.2BN AUSTRALIAN HOSPITAL PORTFOLIO FROM HEALTHSCOPE.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE-INTENDS TO STRUCTURE PROPERTY TRANSACTION SUCH THAT IT WILL MANAGE PORTFOLIO AND ULTIMATELY MAINTAIN AN ABOUT 25% - 30% OWNERSHIP INTEREST.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE -AGREEMENTS TO ACQUIRE 11 FREEHOLD HOSPITAL PROPERTY ASSETS FROM HEALTHSCOPE FOR ABOUT $1.2 BILLION AS PART OF PROPERTY TRANSACTION.  Full Article

Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT Q3 Revenue Rose 3.7 Percent To C$87 Mln
Saturday, 10 Nov 2018 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT ::Q3 REVENUE ROSE 3.7 PERCENT TO C$87 MILLION.Q3 ADJUSTED FFO PER SHARE C$0.20.TOTAL REVENUE INCREASED 3.7% IN Q3 2018 TO $87.0 MILLION FROM $83.9 MILLION IN Q3 2017.REPORTED AFFO PER UNIT FOR THE THIRD QUARTER 2018 OF $0.20.QTRLY NORMALIZED AFFO PER UNIT FOR Q3 WAS $0.22.  Full Article

Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT Q2 Revenue Rose 16.4 Pct To C$85.2 Mln
Thursday, 9 Aug 2018 

Aug 8 (Reuters) - NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT ::Q2 REVENUE ROSE 16.4 PERCENT TO C$85.2 MILLION.Q2 ADJUSTED FFO PER SHARE C$0.20.TOTAL REVENUE INCREASED 16.4% IN Q2 2018 TO $85.2 MILLION FROM $73.1 MILLION IN Q2 2017.REPORTED AND NORMALIZED AFFO PER UNIT FOR Q2 2018 OF $0.20 AND $0.22 RESPECTIVELY.  Full Article

Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT Announces $2 Bln Australian Healthcare Real Estate JV
Wednesday, 1 Aug 2018 

Aug 1 (Reuters) - NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT ::NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST ANNOUNCES $2 BILLION AUSTRALIAN HEALTHCARE REAL ESTATE JOINT VENTURE AND EXPANDED AUSTRALIAN LEADERSHIP TEAM.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REIT - JV COMMITMENT IS EXPECTED TO BE FULLY DEPLOYED OVER A 4 YEAR PERIOD.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REIT - REIT EXPECTS TO BENEFIT FROM THIRD-PARTY FEE BEARING ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT OF ABOUT A$1.4 BILLION.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REIT - JV WILL BE 70% OWNED BY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR WITH REIT OWNING REMAINING 30% INTEREST.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REIT - ENTERED INTO JV AGREEMENT WITH A LARGE SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REIT - AGREED TO SELL 3 INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTIES, 1 DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY TO JV WITH AS‑COMPLETE VALUE OF ABOUT A$412 MILLION.  Full Article

Northwest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust - Notice Of Initial Substantial Holder Acquisition Of Strategic Investment In Healthscope Ltd
Tuesday, 8 May 2018 

May 7 (Reuters) - NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT ::NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST - NOTICE OF INITIAL SUBSTANTIAL HOLDER ACQUISITION OF STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN HEALTHSCOPE LIMITED.NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE PROPERTIES REIT- ACQUIRED 10% INTEREST IN HEALTHSCOPE AT A PRICE OF $2.39 PER SHARE BY WAY OF A DERIVATIVE WITH DEUTSCHE BANK AG.  Full Article

Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT Q3 adjusted FFO per share C$0.23
Thursday, 9 Nov 2017 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT :Q3 adjusted FFO per share C$0.23.  Full Article

UPDATE 1-Australia's Healthscope recommends Brookfield deal, shares surge

Feb 1 Australian hospital operator Healthscope Ltd said on Friday it had recommended a A$4.35 billion ($3.2 billion) takeover offer from Canadian investment firm Brookfield, taking its shares to an eight-month high.