Next PLC (NXT.L)
20 Aug 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Next PLC
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Next
(Adds market reaction) By David Milliken and William Schomberg LONDON, Aug 16 British shoppers spent more than expected in July, after hot weather and the World Cup continued to boost food sales and other retailers offered discounts, pointing to a solid start to the third quarter for the economy. Retail sales volumes rose by 0.7 percent, and were 3.5 percent higher than a year earlier, above economists' average forecasts in a Reuters poll for a 0.2 percent monthly rise a
- These 2 retail giants could give investors a nice surprise next week
- 3 Neil Woodford bargain picks
- Gold, silver and bronze medals to my top 3 British retailers!
- 3 Footsie giants I would avoid at all costs!
- Are Rio Tinto plc and Next plc a buy after today's results?
- 3 FTSE 100 stocks that could collapse in August!