Edition:
United Kingdom

Oceana Group Ltd (OCEJ.J)

OCEJ.J on Johannesburg Stock Exchange

6,800.00ZAc
26 Jun 2019
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
6,800.00
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
335,742
52-wk High
9,000.00
52-wk Low
6,419.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Brimstone Investment Says Co's Shareholding In Oceana To Increase From 22.88% To 23.99%
Wednesday, 26 Jun 2019 

June 26 (Reuters) - Brimstone Investment Corporation Ltd ::NEWSHELF 1064 RF PROPRIETARY ENTERED INTO CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO BUY FURTHER 1.5 MILLION OCEANA SHARES FROM TIGER BRANDS.DEAL REPRESENTS ABOUT 1.11% OF TOTAL OCEANA SHARES IN ISSUE, WILL INCREASE CO'S SHAREHOLDING IN OCEANA FROM 22.88% TO 23.99%.CONSIDERATION PAYABLE FOR TRANSACTION WILL BE R104.9 MILLION.PURCHASE CONSIDERATION TO BE SETTLED BY NEWSHELF 1064 FROM AVAILABLE FACILITIES AND ADDITIONAL FUNDING TO EXTENT REQUIRED.  Full Article

Oceana Group Appoints Elton Bosch As CFO
Wednesday, 5 Jun 2019 

June 5 (Reuters) - Oceana Group Ltd ::OF ELTON BOSCH AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, WITH EFFECT FROM 17 JUNE 2019..APPOINTMENT OF ELTON BOSCH AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER.  Full Article

Tiger Brands Says Total FY EPS Will Be More Than 20% Higher
Wednesday, 22 May 2019 

May 22 (Reuters) - Tiger Brands Ltd ::TRADING STATEMENT FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 SEPTEMBER 2019.UNBUNDLING OF COMPANY'S INTEREST IN OCEANA GAVE RISE TO AN UNREALISED FAIR VALUE GAIN OF R1 630.4 MILLION THROUGH INCOME STATEMENT.TOTAL EPS FOR YEAR ENDING 30 SEPTEMBER, WILL BE MORE THAN 20% HIGHER THAN 1 457.7 CENTS PER SHARE REPORTED IN PREVIOUS YEAR.GAIN FROM UNBUNDLING OF STAKE IN OCEANA HAS NO IMPACT ON HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE.  Full Article

Oceana Group Says HY Basic Headline Earnings Per Share 249.7 Cents
Thursday, 9 May 2019 

May 9 (Reuters) - Oceana Group Ltd ::UNAUDITED INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 MARCH 2019.INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 123 CENTS PER SHARE (MARCH 2018: 112 CENTS PER SHARE) HAS BEEN DECLARED.HY BASIC HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE 249.7 CENTS VERSUS 310.4 CENTS.OCEANA GROUP LTD - HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 3% TO R3,557 MILLION.LOCAL DEMAND FOR LUCKY STAR'S CANNED FISH STRONG, IMPACTED BY TOUGH TRADING ENVIRONMENT, NEGATIVE IMPACT OF WEAK RAND ON IMPORTED FROZEN FISH.FIRMER GLOBAL FISHMEAL AND FISH OIL PRICES ARE EXPECTED DUE TO PROJECTED LOWER GLOBAL PRODUCTION VOLUMES FOR 2019.SECOND HALF PERFORMANCE WILL ALSO BE UNDERPINNED BY IMPROVED VESSEL UTILISATION IN HORSE MACKEREL AND HAKE SEGMENT.IN NAMIBIA, FISHING INDUSTRY AWAITS DELAYED ANNOUNCEMENT OF NAMIBIAN LONG TERM FISHING RIGHTS.  Full Article

Tiger Brands Says Board Approved Unbundling Of Remaining Shares In Oceana By Distribution
Friday, 5 Apr 2019 

April 5 (Reuters) - Tiger Brands Ltd ::ON APR 3 BOARD FORMALLY APPROVED UNBUNDLING OF REMAINING 49.1 MILLION SHARES THAT CO HELD IN OCEANA BY WAY OF DISTRIBUTION.  Full Article

Oceana Says Tiger Brands Cuts Stake To 36.2 Pct From 42.1 Pct
Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 

March 26 (Reuters) - Oceana Group Ltd ::TIGER BRANDS' BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN OCEANA DECREASED FROM 42.13% TO 36.23% OF TOTAL ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF OCEANA.  Full Article

Brimstone Notified Oceana That It Now Increasing Stake In Oceana To 22.88 Pct
Friday, 22 Mar 2019 

March 22 (Reuters) - Oceana Group Ltd ::JSE: OCE - INCREASE IN BENEFICIAL HOLDING OF BRIMSTONE INVESTMENT CORPORATION LIMITED.OCEANA GROUP - BRIMSTONE HAS NOTIFIED OCEANA THAT ITS BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN OCEANA HAS INCREASED FROM 16.98% TO 22.88%.  Full Article

Oceana Says FY HEPS Expected To Increase Between 62-82 Pct
Wednesday, 12 Sep 2018 

Sept 12 (Reuters) - Oceana Group Ltd ::BASIC HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR YEAR ENDING 30 SEPTEMBER 2018 ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE BETWEEN 62% AND 82%.INCREASE IN HEPS DUE TO A $17 MLN ONCE OFF RELEASE OF DEFERRED TAXATION FOLLOWING REDUCTION IN FEDERAL CORPORATE TAX RATE IN UNITED STATES.  Full Article

Oceana Group Says HY Basic HEPS Of 310.4 Cents
Thursday, 17 May 2018 

May 17 (Reuters) - Oceana Group Ltd ::HY REVENUE 3.49 BILLION RAND VERSUS 3.14 BILLION RAND YEAR AGO.HY BASIC HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE 310.4 CENTS VERSUS 193.8 CENTS YEAR AGO.AFRICAN OPERATIONS ARE WELL POSITIONED TO DELIVER A SOLID PERFORMANCE FOR NEXT SIX MONTHS.US OPERATIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BE POSITIVELY IMPACTED BY GOOD LANDINGS AND IMPROVED OIL YIELDS BASED ON EARLY SEASON INDICATORS.GROSS INTERIM DIVIDEND AMOUNTING TO 112 CENTS PER SHARE.  Full Article

Oceana Group Says HY Basic HEPS Expected To Increase Between 55-65 Pct
Tuesday, 10 Apr 2018 

April 10 (Reuters) - Oceana Group Ltd ::BASIC HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 MARCH 2018 ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE BETWEEN 55% AND 65%.  Full Article

UPDATE 3-Tiger Brands revenue falls short after challenges at meat unit

* Consumer income under pressure in South Africa (Adds CFO quotes, recasts lead)