Pendragon PLC (PDG.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Oct 23 (Reuters) - Pendragon Plc
LONDON Car dealership chain Pendragon saw its underlying pre-tax profit drop 41 percent to 28.4 million pounds in the first half of 2018 due to a fall in its UK motoring division, the biggest part of the business.
- Lookers plc's H1 results are good, but is Pendragon plc a better buy?
- Will these 3 shares soar after today's news flow?
- Can May's winners Legal & General Group plc (+7%), Barratt Developments plc (+11%) and Pendragon plc (+21%) keep charging?
- Will this week's winners Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (+19%), Ladbrokes plc (+18%) & Pendragon plc (+17%) continue to rise?
- 4 FTSE 250 Dividend Greats: AA PLC, Pendragon PLC, Mitie Group PLC & Meggitt plc
- Top Stocks For March