Primary Health Properties PLC (PHP.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
July 25 (Reuters) - Primary Health Properties PLC
July 12 (Reuters) - Primary Health Properties PLC
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Primary Health Properties Plc
Nov 27 (Reuters) - PRIMARY HEALTH PROPERTIES PLC
MILAN, Oct 10 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 8.61 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK IMPACT (pence) OPTION Barratt
- 3 shares to buy on today's results?
- Can you afford to miss these 'secret' dividend winners?
- 3 defensive stocks for income: National Grid plc, SSE plc & Primary Health Properties plc
- Build A Strong Portfolio With 5 Top Quality REITs: Londonmetric Property PLC, Great Portland Estates PLC, Shaftesbury plc, Primary Health Properties PLC & British Land Company PLC
- 3 More FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs