Photo-Me International PLC (PHTM.L)
23 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Dec 11 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 31 points higher at 7,393.96 on Monday, according to financial bookmakers. * UNILEVER: Apollo Global Management, U.S. agricultural trader Archer Daniels Midland and former chief executive of Germany's Grohe, David Haines, are preparing to submit a new bid in a $7 billion auction for Unilever's spreads business, the Financial Times reported on Saturday. (http://on.ft.com/2AmmC8V) * LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE: The London Sto
- Can this week's big fallers bounce back? Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc (-59%), Stadium Group plc (-27%) & Photo-Me International plc (-11%)
- Why earnings are expected to explode at AstraZeneca plc, Whitbread plc and Photo-Me International plc!
- 4 super growth stocks: Relx plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Hammerson plc and Photo-Me International plc
- Dividend Of The Day: A 6% Yield From An Up-And-Coming Dividend Champion
- Photo-Me International plc Beating Expectations, Cashed-Up Sprue Aegis plc and PayPoint plc Yielding Over 6%
- Unilever plc, ASOS plc And Photo-Me International plc: 3 Bargain Buys?