Pennon Group PLC (PNN.L)
16 Nov 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Nov 1 (Reuters) - UK's OFWAT::TO BEGIN CONSULTING ON OUTPERFORMANCE, UNDERPERFORMANCE PAYMENTS FOR 4 OF 17 WATER COS IN ENGLAND, WALES, TO BE APPLIED FROM APRIL 2019.PROPOSES TO APPLY A NET UNDERPERFORMANCE PAYMENT OF £0.27M TO SOUTH WEST WATER.PROPOSES SEVERN TRENT TAKES £24.9M OF OUTPERFORMANCE PAYMENT FOR WASTEWATER SERVICES NOW; ADDITIONAL OUTPERFORMANCE PAYMENT DEFERRED UNTIL 2020.PROPOSES SEVERN TRENT MAKES A NET UNDERPERFORMANCE PAYMENT OF £29.6M FOR WATER SERVICES.NEW WATER CO HAFREN DYFRDWY INCURRED PROPOSED NET UNDERPERFORMANCE PAYMENT OF £62K RELATING TO AREA FORMERLY SERVED BY SEVERN TRENT WATER.ALSO CONSULTING ON CHANGES TO HOW SEVERN TRENT WATER'S OUTPERFORMANCE AND UNDERPERFORMANCE PAYMENTS ARE CALCULATED IN FUTURE.PROPOSES TO REDUCE RATE AT WHICH OUTPERFORMANCE PAYMENTS ARE EARNED. Full Article
Sept 24 (Reuters) - Pennon Group PLC
March 26 (Reuters) - Pennon Group Plc
Nov 29 (Reuters) - PENNON GROUP PLC
Sept 3 Thames Water and three other top UK water companies announced business plans on Monday aimed at reducing leakages and improving service while controlling prices after their performance was questioned during the country's hottest summer in decades.
- 5 dividend stocks I'd buy now
- A possible recession makes utility stocks attractive now
- Why Unilever plc, BAE Systems plc and Pennon Group plc are top income stocks!
- Can Severn Trent plc, Pennon Group plc and United Utilities Group plc provide "Brexit shelter"?
- How Pennon Group plc (3.91%) could soon yield more than GlaxoSmithKline plc (5.50%) and Rio Tinto plc (7.40%).
- Why Standard Chartered PLC, Pennon Group plc And RSA Insurance Group plc Are Set To Beat The FTSE 100