Qinetiq Group PLC (QQ.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
April 24 (Reuters) - Qinetiq Group PLC
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Qinetiq Group Plc
May 25 (Reuters) - Qinetiq Group Plc
Qinetiq Group Plc
QinetiQ Group Plc
LONDON, July 30 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 2.74 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) Micro Focus 43.86
- Should you buy Tate & Lyle plc, QinetiQ Group plc and Paypoint plc following today's updates?
- Do Today's Updates Make Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc, QinetiQ Group plc & Electrocomponents plc 'Screaming Buys'?
- Can Rolls-Royce Holding PLC's 2016 Beat QinetiQ Group plc's 2015?
- Are BAE Systems plc, QinetiQ Group plc & Senior plc Set To Soar?
- Should You Buy Tesco PLC, QinetiQ Group plc And Topps Tiles Plc Following Today's Developments?
- Cobham plc Surges 8%: Is It A Better Buy Than Chemring Group plc, Senior plc And QinetiQ Group plc?