Redrow PLC (RDW.L)
21 Mar 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Feb 6 (Reuters) - Redrow PLC
Nov 7 (Reuters) - Redrow PLC
LONDON, March 4 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 21.7 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) B
- Are Old Mutual plc, Redrow plc and Fastjet plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Are bargain buys International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA, Interserve plc & Redrow plc too good to be true?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Redrow plc, Zoopla Property Group PLC, Paysafe Group Plc?
- Bargain Builders: Barratt Developments Plc, Bellway plc & Redrow plc
- Do Companies Like Galliford Try Plc, Redrow Plc & Barratt Developments Plc Present A Threat To Your Portfolio?
- 5 Sensational Dividend Stocks: HSBC Holdings plc, Berkeley Group Holdings PLC, Redrow plc, Admiral Group plc And Pennon Group plc