Rightmove PLC (RMV.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Rightmove PLC
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - Hellman & Friedman and Blackstone Group’s failed German bid offers a case study in private equity’s biggest dilemma. Growth assets like Scout24, an online-listings company the pair wanted to buy, have offered some of the best returns in recent years. But frothy markets mean buyout groups risk overpaying to clinch them.
- Should you buy Rightmove plc and Taylor Wimpey plc after today’s results?
- Three great bargains after today’s news?
- Are online stars Rightmove plc and Purplebricks plc now a safer bet than the housebuilders?
- The market has oversold Rightmove plc, Ryanair Holdings plc and Virgin Money Holdings (UK) plc
- Are Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Rightmove plc and easyJet plc priced to buy?
- Will today's favourites be tomorrow's losers? BT Group plc, Rightmove plc and Domino's Pizza Group plc