Rightmove PLC (RMV.L)
21 Mar 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Rightmove PLC
Britain's FTSE 100 rose on Monday as financial firms gained on reports China and the United States were nearing a trade deal, a stronger dollar helped exporter stocks, while clothing retailer Ted Baker advanced after CEO Ray Kelvin's resignation.
- Should you buy Rightmove plc and Taylor Wimpey plc after today’s results?
- Three great bargains after today’s news?
- Are online stars Rightmove plc and Purplebricks plc now a safer bet than the housebuilders?
- The market has oversold Rightmove plc, Ryanair Holdings plc and Virgin Money Holdings (UK) plc
- Are Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Rightmove plc and easyJet plc priced to buy?
- Will today's favourites be tomorrow's losers? BT Group plc, Rightmove plc and Domino's Pizza Group plc