Rank Group PLC (RNK.L)
19 Feb 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Rank Group PLC
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Rank Group PLC
Oct 29 (Reuters) - UK's HMRC:UK'S HMRC- REMOTE GAMING DUTY WILL BE INCREASED TO 21%.UK'S HMRC- NEW DUTY RATE WILL APPLY FOR ACCOUNTING PERIODS THAT BEGIN ON OR AFTER 1 OCT 2019, WILL BE CHARGEABLE ON PROFITS FROM REMOTE GAMING. Full Article
April 30 (Reuters) - Rank Group PLC
April 5 (Reuters) - Rank Group PLC
Dec 19 (Reuters) - Cherry Ab (Publ)
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Rank Group Plc
LONDON, Feb 11 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters' calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 19.7 points off the index. COMPANY (RIC) DIVIDEND STOCK OPTION IMPACT (pence) BP
- Are these stocks too cheap to ignore after today's results?
- Is William Hill plc a buy after bid approach from Rank Group plc and 888 Holdings Public Limited Company?
- Do Recent Updates Indicate 20% Upside For Banco Santander SA, Tullett Prebon Plc And Rank Group PLC?
- Why I Would Buy BP Plc Over Rio Tinto plc & Antofagasta plc As Commodities Tank
- 2 UK FTSE All Share Risers: Gresham Computing plc And Rank Group PLC
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Crashing To New Lows: Tesco PLC, Domino's Pizza Group PLC and Rank Group PLC