RPS Group PLC (RPS.L)
20 Mar 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
RPS Group Plc
March 1 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 42 points lower at 7,190 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * COMCAST/SKY: U.S. cable operator Comcast has informally notified the European Commission of its intention to bid for Britain's pay-TV group Sky , triggering the regulatory process for the $31 billion deal. * TESCO/BOOKER: Tesco's 4 billion pound ($5.5 billion) takeover of Booker was overwhelmingly backed by shareholders of both companies on Wed
- Do today's updates make these big fallers a buy?
- Why Cobham plc and RPS Group plc both crashed 20% today
- Buy, Sell Or Hold 15% Fallers Sirius Minerals PLC, RPS Group plc And Creston plc?
- 5 Undervalued High-Yield Stocks You'd Be Crazy To Miss: Amec Foster Wheeler PLC, Cape PLC, Connect Group PLC, Carillion plc And RPS Group plc
- Should You Splash The Cash On GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bodycote PLC And RPS Group plc?
- RPS Group plc's 5% Yield Trounces Unilever plc's And British American Tobacco plc's