Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC (RR.L)
23 Feb 2018
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Jan 22 (Reuters) - ROLLS-ROYCE
Jan 17 (Reuters) - Rolls-Royce
Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
Daily Mail And General Trust Plc
Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC:Rolls-Royce, the British engineering company under pressure after consecutive profit warnings, said on Thursday it would shed more senior managers as part of its turnaround plan.The company, which makes engines used to power aeroplanes and ships, is reducing its senior manager count by 150 under plans revealed to staff on Thursday, on top of the 50 positions it has said it would cut in the last four months.Warren East, brought in as chief executive in July to help revive the company, announced a restructuring programme last November with the aim of saving between 150 million pounds and 200 million pounds a year, streamlining senior management and improving decision making.Before the restructuring started, Rolls-Royce had about 2,000 senior managers, and the review of that group is still ongoing."Our ongoing transformation programme is designed to remove complexity and reduce cost by simplifying our processes as well as our structure," a spokeswoman for the company said. Full Article
TOULOUSE, France Airbus said it was making good progress in resolving Pratt & Whitney engine snags that were holding up some A320neo narrowbody deliveries, and gave a fresh signal it was considering raising output of its larger A350 wide-body jet.
- Will Mincon Group plc beat 2 sector peers after today's results?
- Do today's results make this stock the best in its sector?
- Do today's results make BAE Systems plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc star buys?
- Will Trident renewal boost the fortunes of these 3 defence industry giants?
- Is it time to buy BAE Systems plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc ?
- Don't rush into buying BP plc, Kingfisher plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc just yet!