Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
May 9 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group PLC
May 1 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group PLC
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Wagamama::SAYS Q2 2018/19 TOTAL SALES GROWTH OF 15.4 PERCENT - PRESENTATION.Q2 UK LFL GROWTH OF 12 PERCENT.Q2 ADJUSTED EBITDA 13.2 MILLION STG, UP 18.7 PERCENT.Q2 GROUP REVENUE 81.5 MILLION STG VERSUS 70.6 MILLION STG. Full Article
May 23 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group PLC
Aug 31 (Reuters) - RESTAURANT GROUP PLC
Aug 11 (Reuters) - Greene King Plc
MILAN, June 4 The following FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations at current market prices, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take around 7.2 points off the index. (RIC) COMPANY DIVIDEND STOCK IMPACT (pence) OPTION A.B.FOOD 12.05
- 2 quality FTSE 250 stocks to buy after today's results?
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- These battered dividend stocks could deliver big gains for shareholders
- Can H1 Losers Barclays plc, Next plc and Restaurant Group plc bounce back?
- Are Glencore plc, Anglo American plc & Restaurant Group plc today's top contrarian buys?
- Is it time to give up on Barclays plc, Restaurant Group plc and Aberdeen Asset Management plc?