Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
May 9 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group PLC
May 1 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group PLC
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Wagamama::SAYS Q2 2018/19 TOTAL SALES GROWTH OF 15.4 PERCENT - PRESENTATION.Q2 UK LFL GROWTH OF 12 PERCENT.Q2 ADJUSTED EBITDA 13.2 MILLION STG, UP 18.7 PERCENT.Q2 GROUP REVENUE 81.5 MILLION STG VERSUS 70.6 MILLION STG. Full Article
May 23 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group PLC
Aug 31 (Reuters) - RESTAURANT GROUP PLC
Aug 11 (Reuters) - Greene King Plc
Aug 11 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group Plc
June 13 (Reuters) - Restaurant Group Plc
LONDON An investor group managing some $5 trillion said it was pleased with the steps taken by fast-food companies to cut the use of antibiotics in their products and will continue to monitor firms as its three-year-long engagement comes to an end.
- 2 quality FTSE 250 stocks to buy after today's results?
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- These battered dividend stocks could deliver big gains for shareholders
- Can H1 Losers Barclays plc, Next plc and Restaurant Group plc bounce back?
- Are Glencore plc, Anglo American plc & Restaurant Group plc today's top contrarian buys?
- Is it time to give up on Barclays plc, Restaurant Group plc and Aberdeen Asset Management plc?