Rentokil Initial PLC (RTO.L)
19 Feb 2019
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
UK's CMA Considering If Rentokil-Mitie Pest Control Deal Resulted In Lessening Of Competition In Market
Feb 18 (Reuters) - UK's CMA::CONSIDERING IF IT IS OR MAY BE CASE THAT RENTOKIL-MITIE PEST CONTROL TRANSACTION HAS RESULTED IN CREATION OF A RELEVANT MERGER SITUATION.CONSIDERING IF RENTOKIL-MITIE PEST CONTROL DEAL RESULTED IN A SUBSTANTIAL LESSENING OF COMPETITION WITHIN ANY MARKET OR MARKETS IN UK. Full Article
Jan 25 (Reuters) - UK CMA::RENTOKIL INITIAL MUST SELL SEVERAL LARGE SUPPLY CONTRACTS TO SATISFY CMA CONCERNS OVER ITS MERGER WITH CANNON HYGIENE.FOUND THAT RENTOKIL-CANNON HYGIENE DEAL LIKELY TO RESULT IN HIGHER PRICES, WORSE SERVICE FOR CUSTOMERS ACROSS WHOLE OR LARGE PART OF UK.FINDINGS SHOW THAT MERGER OF RENTOKIL - CANNON WOULD REDUCE CHOICE OF SUPPLIERS AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS. Full Article
Dec 11 (Reuters) - :JOHN MCADAM TO RETIRE AS RENTOKIL AND UNITED UTILITIES CHAIR - SKY NEWS. Full Article
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Rentokil Initial PLC
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Rentokil Initial PLC
July 31 (Reuters) - Rentokil Initial PLC
June 28 (Reuters) - UK's CMA: :UK'S CMA SAYS HAS REFERRED RENTOKIL INITIAL'S PURCHASE OF CANNON HYGIENE FOR AN IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION AFTER FINDING COMPETITION CONCERNS. Full Article
April 19 (Reuters) - Rentokil Initial PLC
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Rentokil Initial Plc
Nov 17 (Reuters) - Rentokil Initial Plc
Britain's competition watchdog said on Monday it was considering whether the completed acquisition of British outsourcing firm Mitie Group's pest control business by Rentokil Initial could result in a substantial lessening of competition.
- Could Rentokil Initial plc cull your Brexit exposure?
- 3 of 2016's hottest stocks? Banco Santander SA, Rentokil Initial plc and Softcat plc
- Are You Better Off Investing In Standard Chartered PLC & Rentokil Initial plc Than In Tasty plc & Domino’s Pizza Group?
- Why Brammer plc, Rentokil Initial plc And Computacenter plc Are Falling Today
- Searching For Value In A Plunging Market: GlaxoSmithKline plc & Ted Baker plc Stand Out
- Getting Cheaper: Thomas Cook Group plc, Royal Mail plc, Rentokil Initial plc & FirstGroup plc