Edition:
United Kingdom

Banco de Sabadell SA (SABE.MC)

SABE.MC on Madrid SE C.A.T.S.

0.76EUR
11:07am BST
Change (% chg)

€-0.02 (-2.14%)
Prev Close
€0.77
Open
€0.77
Day's High
€0.77
Day's Low
€0.75
Volume
5,125,027
Avg. Vol
24,647,262
52-wk High
€1.49
52-wk Low
€0.71

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Sabadell Transfers SDIN Residencial And Pool Of Real Estate Assets For 882 Mln Euros
Monday, 5 Aug 2019 

Aug 5 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA ::SAYS TRANSFERRED 100% OF SHARE CAPITAL IN SDIN RESIDENCIAL AND A POOL OF REAL ESTATE ASSETS TO CO CONTROLLED BY FUNDS MANAGED BY OAKTREE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.SAYS TOTAL AMOUNT OF TRANSACTION AMOUNTED TO 882 MILLION EUROS.SAYS CLOSING OF TRANSACTION WILL GENERATE AN ESTIMATED PROFIT OF 23 MILLION EUROS AFTER TAX, WITH POSITIVE IMPACT ON FULLY-LOADED CET 1 RATIO OF 7 BASIS POINTS.  Full Article

Sabadell Reaches Deal To Sale Portfolio Of Real Estate Assets "Rex" For 314 Mln Euros
Friday, 2 Aug 2019 

Aug 2 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA ::REACHED DEAL TO SALE PORTFOLIO OF REAL ESTATE ASSETS "REX" TO AN AFFILIATE OF CERBERUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT (CEREBRUS) IN WHICH CERBERUS OWNS AN 80% STAKE AND BANCO SABADELL REMAINING 20%.NET BOOK VALUE OF ASSETS ALTOGETHER IS OF 342 MILLION EUROS.PRICE CONSIDERATION OF TRANSACTION IS 314 MILLION EUROS, INVOLVING NET PROVISIONS OF APPROXIMATELY 20 MILLION EUROS.DEAL HAS POSITIVE IMPACT ON PROFITABILITY OF BANCO SABADELL GROUP, NETURAL IMPACT ON CET 1 FULLY LOADED RATIO OF BANCO SABADELL.  Full Article

Sabadell Q2 Net Profit At 273 Mln Euros
Friday, 26 Jul 2019 

July 26 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA ::Q2 NET INTEREST INCOME 905 MILLION EUROS.H1 NET INTEREST INCOME 1.81 BILLION EUROS.Q2 NET PROFIT 273 MILLION EUROS.H1 NET PROFIT 532 MILLION EUROS.BAD LOAN RATIO 4.05% AT END-JUNE.CET 1 FULLY LOADED 11.2% AT END-JUNE.RETURN ON TANGIBLE EQUITY (ROTE) 8.5% AT END-JUNE.UPDATES NET INTEREST INCOME GUIDANCE TO -1%, 0% DUE TO LOW INTEREST RATES SCENARIO.  Full Article

Sabadell Completes Transfer Of Loan Portfolio To Deutsche Bank And Carval Investors
Wednesday, 24 Jul 2019 

July 24 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA ::SAYS HAS COMPLETED TRANSFER OF PORTFOLIO OF LOANS, MOSTLY SECURED, TO DEUTSCHE BANK AND TO CARVAL INVESTORS.TRANSFER OF PORTFOLIO WITH GROSS BOOK VALUE OF EUR 1.83 BILLION AND NET BOOK VALUE OF EUR 268 MILLION.SAYS ALSO TRANSFERS FORECLOSED ASSETS WITH APPROXIMATE GROSS BOOK VALUE OF EUR 290 MILLION AND AN APPROXIMATE NET BOOK VALUE OF EUR 106 MILLION.TRANSACTION DOES NOT ENTAIL ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS AND HAS A NEUTRAL IMPACT ON THE CAPITAL RATIO.  Full Article

Spain's Bankia not contemplating merger with Banco Sabadell - CEO
Monday, 29 Apr 2019 

April 29 (Reuters) - Bankia SA CEO Jose Sevilla::Says is not contemplating a merger with Banco Sabadell <<>>.  Full Article

Spain's Banco Sabadell has no plans to sell TSB - CEO
Friday, 26 Apr 2019 

April 26 (Reuters) - Spain's Banco Sabadell SABE.M CEO Jaime Guardiola::Says bank is not planning to sell TSB.  Full Article

Sabadell expects to close sale of real estate development assets this year
Friday, 26 Apr 2019 

April 26 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA executives::Say expect to close sale of real estate development portfolio with net asset value of 700 million-900 million euros ($779 million-$1 billion) this year.Says no plans to sell assets apart from real estate development portfolio, though added looking at options for asset management unit.Says remains committed to cash dividend pay-out ratio of 40-50 percent.Says core-tier 1 fully loaded ratio could reach around 12 percent in 2020.  Full Article

Sabadell Q1 Net Profit At 258 Mln Euros
Friday, 26 Apr 2019 

April 26 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA ::Q1 NET PROFIT 258 MILLION EUROS.Q1 NET INTEREST INCOME 901 MILLION EUROS.SAYS FULLY LOADED CET1 SET TO REACH 11.6 PERCENT OR HIGHER BY YEAR-END.BAD LOAN RATIO 4.10 PERCENT AT END-MARCH.RETURN ON TANGIBLE EQUITY (ROTE) 8.94 PERCENT AT END-MARCH.EFFICIENCY ON TRACK TO MEET YE TARGET OF C.55%.ON TRACK TO MEET 1%-2% NII GROWTH TARGET BY YEAR-END SUPPORTED BY INCREASING VOLUMES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.CET 1 FULLY LOADED 11.0 PERCENT AT END-MARCH.  Full Article

Sabadell's chairman expects positive contribution from TSB in 2020
Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019 

March 27 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA chairman Josep Oliu::SAYS HE EXPECTS BRITISH UNIT TSB TO CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY TO GROUP RESULTS IN 2020.SAYS THERE IS NO POTENTIAL MERGER ON THE TABLE NOW.  Full Article

Sabadell Starts Competitive Process To Sell Solvia Desarrollos Inmobiliarios
Tuesday, 5 Feb 2019 

Feb 5 (Reuters) - Banco de Sabadell SA ::STARTS COMPETITIVE PROCESS FOR THE SALE OF 100% OF THE SHARE CAPITAL IN SOLVIA DESARROLLOS INMOBILIARIOS.INTENDS TO SIGN THE TRANSACTION DURING THE FIRST SEMESTER OF 2019.  Full Article